Search results

1. D

yeti asr-7

Has anyone out there owned or riden a yeti asr-7? What are the like as a enduro bike? Thanks
  2. D

2013 QLD Champs

Just a few photos from mt joyce feel free to tag anyone you know https://www.facebook.com/ben.dupuy.5/media_set?set=a.10152435534790639.1073741825.564305638&type=3
  3. D

6" to 7" travel bike

I'm looking for a 6"to 7" travel bike as a small dh rig and for the wife when she starts to ride again. Any suggestions?
  4. D

Crank Brothers Opium, Tubeless?

Is anyone out there running CB opiums tubeless? Can you tell me what i would need to run mine as a tubeless set up? Any help would be great.
  5. D

09 Norco Team DH

It's probably the world heaviest Team. But untill i get some cash for new forks and wheels it will have to do. Frame- 09 Norco Team DH Shock- Manitou Revox Forks- 08 888's Wheels- Sun MTX33 Ringle Hubs Brakes- Avid Codes Cranks- Holzfeller Pedals- Funn Souljam Bars- Chromag 750mm...
  6. D

Byron Bay Downhill

Just wondering if any one knows of any downhill runs around byron bay? will be down there in a couple of weeks so ant info would be good. thanks
  7. D

Pros & cons of 06 demo8

I was just wondering if any one could give me some pros & cons of the 06 demo8? Right now I ride a medium 08 aline park and its a bit to big and heavy for me so I was thinking of going to a small frame and I like the look of the demos. Any advise would be great.
  8. D

Intense 951

can anyone tell me how much a built 951 weighs?
  9. D

what bike/size should i get?

What bike and what size should i get? i'm 170cm tall and about 60kg dripping wet. right now i ride a 08 a-line park in a medium but i think it's too big for me and too heavy as well, it takes alot of effort for me to throw it around. i do how ever like the length and bb height, but i guess i...
  10. D

coffs for easter

hey guys hows it going? me and a couple of mates are coming down for easter and were just wondering what the tracks are like at the moment?
  11. D

Coffs DH

Can any one tell me how busy the coffs dh tracks get over the easter weekend?
  12. D

Knee brace or suport does anyone wear them for dh

Can anyone help? I did some damage to my knee when i was in high school and now i've started riding DH it get sore after. Does anyone out there wear one? can you recommend one? i don't want to spend $2k on one though. Cheers for any help.
  13. D

888 set up

Can anyone help me tune a set of 2008 888's not sure of the model. they came on the 2008 Aline park, they have air valves on both side at the top and rebound and compression knobs on the lowers. need to know stuff like how much air should be in them any help would be good.