Search results

1. D

yeti asr-7

Thanks for the info mate. large would be to big for me
  2. D

yeti asr-7

Has anyone out there owned or riden a yeti asr-7? What are the like as a enduro bike? Thanks
  3. D

2013 QLD Champs

Sorry about that guys. I think i've fixed it now
  4. D

2013 QLD Champs

Just a few photos from mt joyce feel free to tag anyone you know https://www.facebook.com/ben.dupuy.5/media_set?set=a.10152435534790639.1073741825.564305638&type=3
  5. D

6" to 7" travel bike

yeah sorry bout that, i put the post up then thought i should have given more detail. thanks for everyone's help
  6. D

6" to 7" travel bike

I'm only looking for a frame and probably secondhand. budget will be around $700. all i ride is DH, but my local tracks don't need a full on DH bike so i wanted something small and light but will still handle the ruff stuff.
  7. D

6" to 7" travel bike

I'm looking for a 6"to 7" travel bike as a small dh rig and for the wife when she starts to ride again. Any suggestions?
  8. D

Crank Brothers Opium, Tubeless?

Is anyone out there running CB opiums tubeless? Can you tell me what i would need to run mine as a tubeless set up? Any help would be great.
  9. D

09 Norco Team DH

Yeah i thought you might Mitch. Hopefully some new 40's and wheelset soon to lighten it up a bit
  10. D

09 Norco Team DH

It's probably the world heaviest Team. But untill i get some cash for new forks and wheels it will have to do. Frame- 09 Norco Team DH Shock- Manitou Revox Forks- 08 888's Wheels- Sun MTX33 Ringle Hubs Brakes- Avid Codes Cranks- Holzfeller Pedals- Funn Souljam Bars- Chromag 750mm...
  11. D

Need some advice for a new 4WD, can anybody help?

I'd say Prado. But i think you can't go past a Hilux, i run an older 99 model but a few of my mates run the new ones with no worries, i guess it all comes down to how much you're willing to spend.
  12. D

Byron Bay Downhill

thanks for the help
  13. D

Byron Bay Downhill

thanks guys, i ride those places to but was goin down to byron for the weekend and just wanted to see if there was anything down there to ride.
  14. D

Byron Bay Downhill

Just wondering if any one knows of any downhill runs around byron bay? will be down there in a couple of weeks so ant info would be good. thanks
  15. D

Pros & cons of 06 demo8

I was just wondering if any one could give me some pros & cons of the 06 demo8? Right now I ride a medium 08 aline park and its a bit to big and heavy for me so I was thinking of going to a small frame and I like the look of the demos. Any advise would be great.
  16. D

what bike/size should i get?

all i ride is dh, mainly do shuttle runs. i'm 28 so probably won't get much bigger. all my mates went out and bought new sundays, they're nice light bikes but i found them not all that stable. the budgets not that big now with a new house and a baby on the way, otherwise i would just get a new...
  17. D

bump. come on guys give us a hand
  18. D

Intense 951

cheers for that
  19. D

Intense 951

can anyone tell me how much a built 951 weighs?
  20. D

What bike and what size should i get? i'm 170cm tall and about 60kg dripping wet. right now i ride a 08 a-line park in a medium but i think it's too big for me and too heavy as well, it takes alot of effort for me to throw it around. i do how ever like the length and bb height, but i guess i...