Search results

1. C

Anyone a Paramedic or an Ambo....or work for QAS

Interviews :)Best of luck for everyone in their interviews and hope to see you all in training:)
  2. C

Interview Interview booked in and ready to go for Feb Who else got their phone call today? :)
  3. C

Interview Just got email to say passed Medical/Fitness, just waiting for dates of interview:)
  4. C

I was also told April intake :) I am guessing that it will be early April as QAS also said the next intake after that will be July/Aug.
  5. C

Congrats!!!! trying tobea medic. Hope to see you on the road in the future. :D
  6. C

Found out today passed apptitude and psyc only had to wait 2.5 weeks, now for fitness and medical.:D Woops, only 1.5 weeks wait for my results to come through, mis counted in my excitement! Whoot!!
  7. C

Stick around Hi Tam and Forumscanner, I hope you guys stick around and keep posting about your experiences during initial training and your time on the road. It would be really good to hear about what you get up to and what they expect out of you, and how your study is going. Cheers...
  8. C

Did apptitude & personality tests on Wed 18th Nov, felt ok about it so now the waiting game begins. Congrats to everyone that just got in!!!:) How long did you have to wait to hear back on tests? I am hoping that I will hear back before christmas.
  9. C

Hello everyone Yes I am another forum scanner about QLD student paramedic, so I have joined too. Sorry also to MTB guys, but I am sure I will be posting on some of the other threads in regards to MTB topics. I must say this has been one of the most helpful google searches yet and all the...