Search results

1. DH danny

The Hip Hop thread

M-phazes "good gracious" was some a seriously tight album, espacially For what it's worth Ft. Solo^^
  2. DH danny

Smiths Gully Chilled socials

would be very pumped to take you out to some of my fav spots one weekend arvo!
  3. DH danny

Online entries now open for the 2012 Lake Mountain Granite Grind

can't wait, hoping to improve on my 5th of 8 in the underage cat. last year
  4. DH danny

you should be fine, i'm hideiously unfit at the moment but some of the downhills, (partway maintained by yours truly) are pretty good fun
  5. DH danny

For dh sessions, king lake will be up and running soon and rides will be easy to hook up there, I do a basic ride around the smiths gully area, mostly xc/dh style stuff, lots of good downhills, but a few uphills aswell
  6. DH danny

Hey people, i am currently looking for some to catch up for weekend rides around the smiths gully area, a great set of trails that i am sick of riding alone, anybody interested?
  7. DH danny

FAQ The MTB Show Podcast and general questions

did i miss something? have i missed something? is there something wrong with my itunes/rotorburn? why do my episodes just stop at ep52, i miss tmbs and am wondering why it just sort of, stopped. were the rest of listeners informed of a hiatus or something that i missed?
  8. DH danny

Smiths Gully, Vic

i want to help! Hi mars, i have been riding and doing a little maintenence work in the area for about 3 years, i live in panton hill and have VERY strong connection with the local council, in the youth and trails areas. i am so keen to digh with somebody else helping out around the area PLEASE...
  9. DH danny

Kinglake DH track works

where abouts are the trails around there? I'm a local keen to help out and ride the area. could anybody direct me to a place to ride/dig?
  10. DH danny

Post YOUR Trails

oh sick jumps is that double over a drain or something?
  11. DH danny

Hurstbridge Skate Park

halfy that little halfy is gay so the council IS building a new one...... in two years! But if its as good as is it is being made out to be itll be worth the wait. its supposedly gonna have dj's on the side.
  12. DH danny

Smiths Gully, Vic

berm hey neuclear powered, i saw the photos you and waldog took. Me and gagina and my dad pretty much built that berm shaped it to how it is now.
  13. DH danny

Smiths Gully, Vic

after that you head up the road that you're on and get to the boomers reserve track and at the bottom of there there is a huge puddle and further on you get to the bottom of long gully road and after that there is endless possibilities. our jumps are 200m down the road even. me and my mate who...
  14. DH danny

Smiths Gully, Vic

there are no DH tracks as such but you can pin down some of the roads around the area that have singletrack on the side.
  15. DH danny

Smiths Gully, Vic

map i rode the smiths gully trails for the first time when i was about 7 on a 16inch kids bike so by now i pretty much have most of the area memorised and i also have a large map.
  16. DH danny

tMTBs Ep 47 At the Worlds Glen Jacobs and Nathan Rennie

music that's an awsome song at the end there who is it? i actually met glen jacobs a year or so ago at anglesea mtb park, he seems like a really cool guy. great interview travis keep them coming
  17. DH danny

skatepark etiquette

i know i have two little kids in my family and every time i go to a skate park they always come too:mad:
  18. DH danny

Dirt Jump Etiquette

no dig no ride i think that the no dig no ride rule is dumb. unless its the local 7 year old knobheads. they come and trash them because there crap and cant ride. if there good and a nice guy them we'll welcome them to our trails.
  19. DH danny

Dirt Jump Etiquette

unfair my mate gagina just got banned for saying two letters of the alphabet in that post gay:mad: