Search results

1. R

dual or single crown

its one of the dj bikes, its the 08 fireball
  2. R

dual or single crown

Heys guys, ive offically gotten the shits with having a back shock on my dh bike. i have a ht, a mongoose 09 model, and has shitty ass forks, i was wondering could i pinch my jr t's off my dh rig and put them on my mongoose 09, or will that just f*** the headset and geometry?
  3. R

09/10 qld 4x super series dates released

hey guys, new to this aswell, i was wondering, whats the best tyres to run, cause i dont think k rads withh stick at all :o and, whats the g.o, can we run mechanical brakes or is it better to get hydros, its my first race, so what class would i go under? appreciate the help :)
  4. R

Manitou Swinger Coil X4 - Any users?

i run a 4way swinger on my dh bike, and ive only got it resealed once (forgot to put more air in it) abut other then that, i reckon they are fantastic shocks :p
  5. R

how much should i sell it for?

Thanks for the ideas guys, much appreciate it :D
  6. R

I paid a a grand for it, and spent almost 700 fixing it, put new hayes on it, new seals, new rim and hub, new chain, and new box guide on it
  7. R

hey guys i have a specialized bighit expert 04 for sale, its in good nic, how much should i see it for? specs are Rims-front - sun rims single track laced to a specialized stout front hub, rear dice twofour laced to a dice roulette brakes - hayes 08, 8 inch rotors rear shock - manitou 4way...
  8. R

Specialized Big Hit DH style

hey man are you still interested in buying a FSR bighit cause if ya interested you can buy mine, other then the back well, the shocks have been resealed has 09 hayes on it and ive looked after it very well. if ya interested i can send ya some pics
  9. R

Specialized Big Hit DH style

i have a 04 expert, pm if ya interested needs alot of tlc but but would prob want 1100 to 1200 for it. the owner before me abused it, but ive treated it like a baby. these damage tot he rear wheel but, its like, fucked ya need a new one
  10. R

Who rides Specialized?

i ride a 04 bighit and absolutly love it, its getting old, everything is slowly getting replaced, but the 24" rear whell is so annoying trying to find tyres for it!, other then that, i'd recommend one!:p
  11. R

Mongoose for 4x

hey guys, i was wondering what your opinon would be for a beginner 4x rider to start off on a 2008 mongoose fireball, all opinions are appreciated
  12. R

what shock should i purchase for specilized bighit expert 04

hey all, i was wondering what shock, would be good for a beginner on a specialized bighit expert 04? the prevuous shock, decided to die when i stacked it down tamborine, it was a manitou 4 way swinger. suggestions please