09/10 qld 4x super series dates released

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Downhill Houligan, yes rego is on the day.

As far as the competition in U15. It is as competitive as you want to make it really. I know there were was awesome kid in U15 who won every race, but he was from a BMX racing background. That said he may have moved up and Age Group, or won't race.

But yeah as I said it is really as competitive as you want it to be.

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Underwood is a public track, dont know about the rest though.
Yes, Underwood is open all the time but the others won't be open till the day of comp, but you will get a lot of practice.

Oh and great work Nick for answering the questions. I can only check every now and then so it's good to have some help.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, Underwood is open all the time but the others won't be open till the day of comp, but you will get a lot of practice.

Oh and great work Nick for answering the questions. I can only check every now and then so it's good to have some help.
Haha, no worries Sarsha, shame I am not racing to the same extent as I was. Will get another 4X bike in the future.

Might come out for a looksies anyways.

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Haha, no worries Sarsha, shame I am not racing to the same extent as I was. Will get another 4X bike in the future.

Might come out for a looksies anyways.
Hey, you could race with your DH bike at Illinbah and Toowoomba.
You should!!!!!

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
Downhill Houligan, yes rego is on the day.

As far as the competition in U15. It is as competitive as you want to make it really. I know there were was awesome kid in U15 who won every race, but he was from a BMX racing background. That said he may have moved up and Age Group, or won't race.

But yeah as I said it is really as competitive as you want it to be.
Nah George is going to race. He has been hitting up the skate park latly, so he will hopefully be super smooth.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everything as in paying for your entry fee and MTBA Day License, yes. There also is always food and drink which proceeds go back into the clubs am I right?

But yes, as long as you aren't expecting to buy a bike, helmet and protective gear, yeah you can easily pay for everything you need. ;)

JarradC84

Likes Bikes
Im thinking of coming up from N.S.W. to race Illinbah and also watch the SuperX on Sat night.
I Was just wondering what time it usaully finishes?

thanks Jarrad

hey guys, new to this aswell, i was wondering, whats the best tyres to run, cause i dont think k rads withh stick at all :eek: and, whats the g.o, can we run mechanical brakes or is it better to get hydros, its my first race, so what class would i go under?
appreciate the help :)

Last edited: