Specialized Big Hit DH style

DH_Doc

Likes Bikes
Item: Specialized Big Hit - DH oriented
Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to ~ $1200 if recent and good spec & cond.
Extra Info: Really looking for an '05 ish model Big Hit - really like the FSR suspension design. Boxxer forks a plus, but good condition, well maintained bike is what I'm after. Shocks serviced, bearings all good, not too worried about cosmetic marks. Yes, some say they are old now; I never liked them either, but after sitting on one with the FSR rear end, I'm hooked.....

BIGWHLS

Likes Dirt
hey mate ive got a mate with a 05 fsr and all it does is break all their that good for is teachin you how to mono. But ive got a GT DHi up for grabs with full face, spare stripped down forks, shin/knee gaurds, and arm gaurds. all for 1000 so giv me a yell if your interested

Cheers
Wheels

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
hey mate ive got a mate with a 05 fsr and all it does is break all their that good for is teachin you how to mono. But ive got a GT DHi up for grabs with full face, spare stripped down forks, shin/knee gaurds, and arm gaurds. all for 1000 so giv me a yell if your interested

Cheers
Wheels
uhhhh, no mate. Ive got a 2004 bighit comp, fantastic bike and so versatile to. I was able to score 4th outrighit in the u19 category on mine the last 2 years in the local CORC series against some bloody fast competition, and i skipped 5 races last year! Mines got travis single crowns, TPC+ damping, new swinger 4 way, new drivetrain with saint derailler, e13, hayes 9 etc. Selling it for a bit more than 1200 though, maybe around 1500. Even if your not interested in mine, i can recomend them for a beginner or someone who doesnt want a true race bike that suck for every other sort of riding. PM me if interested though.

i have a 04 expert, pm if ya interested needs alot of tlc but but would prob want 1100 to 1200 for it. the owner before me abused it, but ive treated it like a baby. these damage tot he rear wheel but, its like, fucked ya need a new one

hey man are you still interested in buying a FSR bighit cause if ya interested you can buy mine, other then the back well, the shocks have been resealed has 09 hayes on it and ive looked after it very well. if ya interested i can send ya some pics

geeba

Likes Bikes
bighit to sell

hey buddy i have an 03 bighit with boxxer teams ,avid elixrs,in good nick with other goodies not ridden to much thats in your price range and area