Search results

1. MacNamara22

anyone know a equivalent web sight for surfing

hey all i was just wandering if anyone knew a surfing community web sight much similar to rotorburn. I have had a look around but noting i have found comes close to how good rotorburn is for mountain biking in australia. If anyone has some info that would be great. cheers
  2. MacNamara22

MTB Bedroom Wall Art

He Guys Well as i am still young (16) i idolise the likes of sam, rennie ect so as i am sure a lot of you younger members and maby older ones to have decorated your bedroom walls with posters. So post ur foolly sick postered bedroom wall for all to see. Here is mine (just one wall cuz my...
  3. MacNamara22

Wanted: 2006-2008 boxxer lowers bolt!!

Item: Boxxer lowers bolt (on bottom of the left lowwers leg, not rebound leg) Location: Brisbane cbd Condition: dosent matter just need one Price: what ever it cost shoudnt cost much plese pm me or call 0404901428 cheers Nick
  4. MacNamara22

Anyone hitting up beerburrum who can spare 2 spots???

Hi all If anyone is going out to Beerburrum on friday the the 9th or sunday the 11th and u have room for two guys that would be awsum. we can chip in for fuel as well. If u can please pm me cheers nick
  5. MacNamara22

DH My Special Demo 8 (Action shots on page 2)

Hey all picked up my brand spanking new specialized demo 8 I on tuesday and i am so stoked. i took it out for its first ride today and i have never rode anything smoother even with 500 pound shock instead of a 400 and medium springs not soft in the forks and it corners like a dream. hope u like...
  6. MacNamara22

New to 4x need to change my bike

Hey all, I am going to race the rest of the super series in 4x. The only problem that I have is that I only have my brothers bike to work with, which is a stock 08 norco ride (but the rear shifter isn't working that well). I was just wondering if any of you out there have any good ideas to...
  7. MacNamara22

QLD sold

Item: 2008 Roxx Shock Boxxer Team Location: Brisbane CBD Reason For selling: new bike Condition: emmaculate Purchased in feburary and been fully re built and serviced just recently. have proctevive clear plasctic coat so absolutly no scratches on the lowwers appat from the bottom. Price...
  8. MacNamara22

which bike?? giant, mongoose or specilized

hey all i am selling my current dh bike after a season of racing and i want to up grade to a more dh race style bike. i have am tossing it up between a 2010 giant glory dh1, 2010 mongoose boot'r (boxxer race version) and the 2010 specilized demo 8 (boxxer race). I am not worried about the...
  9. MacNamara22

racing bike sizes

hey all i am looking to get back into bmx racing (did it a few yars back in primary school) but i am not sure what bike size i should get i am 15 and between 170and 175 cm tall schould i get a 20 race bike or a 24 if you could help me that would be great cheers
  10. MacNamara22

QLD Wanting a cheap bmx frame for a tramp bike

item: cheap bmx frame and fork (light weight) location: brisbane cbd condition: watever it is not going to be ridden with wheels price and conditions: nothing over 100 extra: pick up only
  11. MacNamara22

dh cranks

hey rotorburners i am looking at maby getting new cranks for my dh bike. i want to get saints but they are a bit expensive. i was wandering are fsa gravity gap cranks any good for dh, or if some one can point me in ther right direction cheers
  12. MacNamara22

avid elixir conversions

hey guys i have got the new avid elixir r brakes, unlike the cr version they do not have an adjustable hose conection but i have seen many people who have made that conversion, i was just wandering how do do cuz i realy want to, do you need to buy a side that will be conbatable for it or are...
  13. MacNamara22

light dh frame

hey rotorburners i am looking at getting a light 8 inch or more dh frame sooner or later. i am not to worried about the price as i will consider that later i just need to see a few options that are avaible. i am a short guy but can rode big bikes. cheers
  14. MacNamara22

Brisbane dh riders

hey guys just wandering where a decent dh track is around brisbane i am in the cbd. i heard about clear mountain, and gap creek, is there any other tracks around. if you are willing to talk about a private track you can pm me. cheers
  15. MacNamara22

QLD wnating a 8 inch dh rear chock around $300

hey guys item: 8 inch rear shock (coil) more up market like dhx 4/5 or vivid condition: good send some picks location: brisbane will pay for post for a good price price and conditions: dont realy want to go much higher that 300 extra: need to be 8 inches of travel. pm me for info...
  16. MacNamara22

help out a noob

hey guys i am not exactly new to the forum but i am a bit noob ish can anyone tell me how i can put an "originaly posted" in my signature.?? cheers Nick
  17. MacNamara22

New specialized 09 big hit III

hey all I was just wandering if any one knows some back round on the new big hit 3 specialized have brought out this year. What afe they like for dh has any one got one. Some fees back would be great as I'd am looking to buy one. Cheers nick
  18. MacNamara22

QLD wanting to buy a boxxer drop crown asap!!!

hey guys item: boxxer drop mcrown 2008 upwqrds location: Brisbane but i dont thing postage is to much of a bother Price: throw me an offer and i will atke it from there condition: pretty good as they are pretty new forks extra: i may consider a swap for flat crown pluss some dollars...
  19. MacNamara22

Wanting boxxer teams

hey guys Item: 07 and up boxxer teams Location: brisbane Queensland price and conditions: 800 or less am negotiable and will pay for a post extra: i want the forks in good conditions not to many scrashes or dints and no b ends or twist in the fork. contact me through pm or this thread
  20. MacNamara22

National Round 2 illinbar [sunday practise and qualifing]

hey guys my uncle took some picks of practise and qualifing on the weekend and most of the under 17 so post up your number and description and i will see if i have you. cheers