Search results

1. 7

Kowalski Classic 2016 50km Entry for Sale

Unfortunately it now doesn't look like I can do this race. Selling my entry for what it cost me: $110 PM me if interested. Cheers
  2. 7

Husky 50 Entry For Sale

Hi there, My Husky 50 entry is for sale as I have snapped the rear triangle on my MTB. Unfortunately it won't be repaired in time. PM me if you're interested in it. Regards
  3. 7

Highland Fling Half Fling Entry For Sale

Hi there, I have a half fling entry for sale as an injury has not healed up. Selling the ticket for purchase price ($110). PM me if interested. Cheers
  4. 7

FS: 3 Ring Circus Entry

?????????????
  5. 7

Speeding champ drunk in crash: court

The allegations are unproven however they are before the court's. Makes unbelievable reading! http://www.smh.com.au/national/champ-cyclist-drunk-when-he-crashed-into-mate-court-20090731-e461.html
  6. 7

Indoor Trainer

With all of this shit weather in Sydney, it's becoming abit of a problem getting out there training so i'm thinking of getting an indoor trainer. I've seen those that are almost like a chassis dyno for a car where you are riding your bike as if on the road. Anyone know any details about...
  7. 7

Colnago Video's

For those of us who love Colnago bicycles, here's some interesting videos of how they make the top-line frames and interview with Ernesto himself. http://insider.bikeradar.com/colnago/
  8. 7

Lightweight UST tyres?

Hi all, Just wondering what people would recommend / use for lightweight tubeless XC tyres for medium / hard surfaces? Thanks
  9. 7

Fox RP2 3.5" Needed?

Hi there, Looks like the rear shock on my Giant Anthem has gone caput and is leaking. As the Highland Fling is only 1 week away, does anyone have one of these that they would like to sell (good condition obviously)? Thanks
  10. 7

MET Parachute?

Hi all, Just wondering where I can buy the MET Parachute helmet online or in person? Would anyone be able to help. Thanks
  11. 7

Price Question: 2008 Jamis Dakar XCR Pro

Hi all, Does anyone know how much one of these bikes retails for? Are they any good? Thanks
  12. 7

DT Swiss Quick Release Help Wanted

Hi all, Just got back from my morning XC training ride and i've got 2 punctures :mad: Anyway, i'm using my 08 Stumpjumper FSR and it's got different DT Swiss QR skewers than my other bike. This one I cannot flip the lever over to release them. They have a red nut in the centre of the...
  13. 7

RNP/Helensburgh/Stanwell Park XC Riders

Hi there, I'm looking for some fellow riders that I could join to do some XC riding during the week/weekend's. Night rides would also be fun. I'm not a racer, however i'm very addicted to this sport. Thanks