RNP/Helensburgh/Stanwell Park XC Riders

749dark

Likes Dirt
Hi there,
I'm looking for some fellow riders that I could join to do some XC riding during the week/weekend's. Night rides would also be fun. I'm not a racer, however i'm very addicted to this sport.
Thanks

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If this wet weather keeps up i don't think i'll be riding in the nasjo for a while it is absolutly soaked in there.

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
I ride grays point to heathcote return most wednesday mornings, Once it dries up let me know if you keen to come...

Zekman

Likes Dirt
might be able to pm me some details to me and I'll let you know have to be on my HT.
Cheers
Karl

crowash

Likes Dirt
Is that 30K down to Audley and back up? Do you know a way down to Audley that doesn;t require you to use tarmac? I've got a map and have seen some trails but am not sure if they are open to MTBs.

Keen to do big rides on weekends...

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
Is that 30K down to Audley and back up? Do you know a way down to Audley that doesn;t require you to use tarmac? I've got a map and have seen some trails but am not sure if they are open to MTBs.

Keen to do big rides on weekends...
Negative ghostrider...

no need to visit Audley...

you get easily a 25 to 30 k loop staying on the upper level, grays point, loftus, heathcote and engadine... :cool:

crowash

Likes Dirt
Hi Mate,

I'm up for a few hours XC in the RNP Sunday morning (at sparrows fart preferably)... Sounds like you'd kick my arse Shreikmeister.. especially seeing how I've only just switched from Toe Clips to clipless pedals... But I'll probably be riding anyway... I live in Engadine but am happy to travel to loftus to start.

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
Hi Mate,

I'm up for a few hours XC in the RNP Sunday morning (at sparrows fart preferably)... Sounds like you'd kick my arse Shreikmeister.. especially seeing how I've only just switched from Toe Clips to clipless pedals... But I'll probably be riding anyway... I live in Engadine but am happy to travel to loftus to start.
dude, sorry just found your note....was unable to do anything yesterday...had enuff trouble walking after a adventure race in the city on saturday taking us six hours of running...

lets get out there for a ride soon...

crowash

Likes Dirt
Originally Posted by Shrekmeister
dude, sorry just found your note....was unable to do anything yesterday...had enuff trouble walking after a adventure race in the city on saturday taking us six hours of running...

lets get out there for a ride soon..

No worries.. I'm training up for the RNP adventure race.. you doing that too!

I'm not around this weekend but should be the following if I don;t do the Oaks.

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Originally Posted by Shrekmeister

lets get out there for a ride soon..

No worries.. I'm training up for the RNP adventure race.. you doing that too!

I'm not around this weekend but should be the following if I don;t do the Oaks.
Hi,
What is the RNP adventure race and when is it?
Also, I'm always up for XC grays pt to heathcote Usually wednesday mornings (only prob is I'm overseas till late may...)

But when I get home lets ride...