Have you contacted the race organisers directly? I'm pretty sure that they've got a waiting list of people who've missed out and want to race and can hook you up with someone looking for an entry.Unfortunately it now doesn't look like I can do this race. Selling my entry for what it cost me: $110
PM me if interested.
+1Latest is they're making the call late on Wednesday. I kinda hope they do postpone...I know it'll suck for anyone travelling, but it's so damn wet here, there's just no drying out happening. 1,000+ sets of tyres over the trails will trash them.
I've lived here for 30+ years, and have never seen a winter like this.
Yep. We may get 10-15mm this week, or we may get 1-2mm. The fact that there's a chance of showers every day though means that even if it doesn't rain, it'll be overcast and damp and nothing will be drying. There's a lot of trail in Sparrow this year, and it just doesn't drain as well as the Kowen side.+1
Never seen this level of moistness before. It'll be postponed. I knew at least 2 weeks ago.
I'd be very surprised if it wasn't given the precedent set by Tathra/the other race this past weekend both being postponed due to weather/rain. Also the fact they were begging people to stay off this trails this previous weekend and it's only gonna be wetter this coming weekend.