Search results

1. 7

Specialized Stumpjumper opinions

I just picked up a 2018 S-Works Stumpjumper. Only ridden it twice but it feels great. The frame is stiff and compliant. The Ohlins suspension is great but needs some more km's before it really feels at home. So far the wheels feel nice and stiff. It looks amazing as well. Overall very happy...
  2. 7

Kowalski Classic 2016 50km Entry for Sale

Unfortunately it now doesn't look like I can do this race. Selling my entry for what it cost me: $110 PM me if interested. Cheers
  3. 7

Husky 50 Entry For Sale

Hi there, My Husky 50 entry is for sale as I have snapped the rear triangle on my MTB. Unfortunately it won't be repaired in time. PM me if you're interested in it. Regards
  4. 7

Highland Fling Half Fling Entry For Sale

Hi there, I have a half fling entry for sale as an injury has not healed up. Selling the ticket for purchase price ($110). PM me if interested. Cheers
  5. 7

Post Your XC Machine

I'd disagree with this however I guess it's a personal thing. I've had nearly every type of braking system one can buy over the last few years, and the Ultimates are simply brilliant!!!
  6. 7

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

To me that defeats the purpose of going tubeless.
  7. 7

Speeding champ drunk in crash: court

+1 It's a very sad situation that could have been avoided. Hopefully justice is served.
  8. 7

FS: 3 Ring Circus Entry

?????????????
  9. 7

Speeding champ drunk in crash: court

The allegations are unproven however they are before the court's. Makes unbelievable reading! http://www.smh.com.au/national/champ-cyclist-drunk-when-he-crashed-into-mate-court-20090731-e461.html
  10. 7

What's the best 4-5 inch travel steed?

Giant Anthem X Ltd. Fucking amazing bike!
  11. 7

Post Your XC Machine

Hey Elliot, Carbs has some good pointers or you can copy my specs. Reckon I can get the new Anthem X Carbon (when it arrives) into the 8kg range?
  12. 7

XC Tyres

Started flicking through the posts but with 50 pages, I might be here for a while.
  13. 7

XC Tyres

What would people recommend for a lightweight UST tyre for XC (loose, rocky terrain)?
  14. 7

Wild Horizons Highland Fling - Entry Update

The atmosphere down there is great as it's very family orientated and friendly. I think its been mentioned earlier that mountain biking is very popular nowadays so naturally racing is also becoming more popular too. Glad the mrs and I got our entries in. Looking forward to it.
  15. 7

best australian mtb rag

Abit of sarcasm is always fun :-) I agree, MTB and Enduro are great magazines.
  16. 7

best australian mtb rag

I did it deliberately to see someone would pick it up.
  17. 7

best australian mtb rag

AMB is written by 10 year old's judging by all of the spelling and grammatical mistakes.
  18. 7

Post Your XC Machine

Your location says Hobart... I guess that says it all. :):):)
  19. 7

Highland Fling Anyone ?

When you go to the Register section, there's nowhere to enter your details?