Search results

1. Mr Pockets

Little Things You Love

dimples on top of a girls ass :)
  2. Mr Pockets

DSS Arrow

the weigh at the moment is 11.2 on the scales a pretty big improvment from the 11.8 it used to be, ride report :S what would that even be hahaah, cheers for the comment
  3. Mr Pockets

DSS Arrow

changed some bits and pieces on it :) Frame: Arrow dss Fork: Fox f100 lowered to 80mm Cranks: Shimano hone chainguide: MRP Bars: Dirty 30's Headset: Token Stem: Truvativ holzfella Brakes: Avid juicy 7 shifter/deralier: Sram X9 rims: ryno lites hubs: Front = hone Rear = Dice tyres...
  4. Mr Pockets

Non riding, bike related injuries??

must be one of the most stupidest ways to break something...... was at school, turned to talk to a mare bag hit the fire extinguisher and BANG!! straight onto my foot. teacher thought it was nothing so i sat there complaining the whole lesson. by the end couldnt even walk on my foot or fit it...
  5. Mr Pockets

balancing act

when doing gates i usally look at the first jump/obstacle, this often takes your concentration off the gate which inturn makes you not think about it. this can be scary if you only just started gates as you are snapping to the sound of the gate and not looking at the gate.....
  6. Mr Pockets

shoes for dirt and park riding.

vans half cab!! ftw
  7. Mr Pockets

Underage Drinking....

Im 16 at the moment. I do ocassionally go to parties and drink and usually tend to go a bit overboard. The reason for doing so is not because its 'cool' or i see older people doing it, for me its and ecscape from reality, a few hours of not worring about anything and just having a good time.
  8. Mr Pockets

Royal Race Jerseys

well with TLD im usaully a medium shirt and i got a small jersey but it is a tight fit, if there mesurments are about the same then you would probably should go a medium and be perfect. sorry cant help you more. cheers ben
  9. Mr Pockets

4X Percentage FX-1

nice bike mate, almost the exaclt wheelset im getting, riden the xcl rims before just gotta watch out for them there real easy to buckle and tend to fold :( sorry for the late reply but i run front is a 38 rear 14-18, this is pretty hard gearing for most people but i found it sweet so really...
  10. Mr Pockets

post your 4X machines

this is my new 4x weapon: Arrow dss: weight: 11.9 kg still new wheelset to come and bars as mine are bent :o http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185090&highlight=arrow
  11. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

Hey rotorburners, hopped into work to get a brake cable and weighed her while i was in there, weight was 11.9Kg, should get it down pretty light with new tyres, tubes and wheels.
  12. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

Got it from brett barnse, one of the importers of the frames, Great thanks for the effort he put into this bike to make it what it is.
  13. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

unsure of the weight.... havnt even ridden it yet, will get weight by next week
  14. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

Advantages: > looks totally G > can run watever gears i want > get a straighter chainline > lighter weight
  15. Mr Pockets

4X dss Arrow

hey been trying to build a new 4x bike took me a while to get the funds, but when i saw this fully built had to be bought: Frame: Arrow dss Fork: Fox f100 lowered to 80mm Cranks: Shimano hone chainguide: MRP Bars: Funn Fatboy Headset: Token Stem: Truvativ holzfella Brakes: Avid juicy 7...
  16. Mr Pockets

Red Ass ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Championships 2009 Kurrajong

yea thats the right one, any more would be sweet
  17. Mr Pockets

09 NSW 4x Champs Kurrajong by NBT

hey bike: STP number: 203 kit: black tld kit, with orange/blue flame helmet email: ben_leonard_d@hotmail.com
  18. Mr Pockets

Red Ass ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Championships 2009 Kurrajong

hey, Rington was wondering any pics of: RIDER#: 203 BIKE: giant stp GEAR: black TLD, with blue/ orange flame helmet
  19. Mr Pockets

BMX KUwaHARa Laserlite

updates on first page*
  20. Mr Pockets

single speed ratios for stp

best option is to just get a chainbreaker take unessasary links out, on the other hand why wouldn't you just get a tensioner this would mean you could actually take your rear wheel off without a chainbreaker. cheers, ben