Red Ass ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Championships 2009 Kurrajong

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Is the hour of training time designated the only hour that the tracks are open for practice? or is it open during rego and earlier?
Thanks.

Ah also, what day does online rego close? just got a few things at work up in the air at the moment.
You can inspect the track on Saturday during DS as well and once you are registered on Sunday you can train.

We will keep registration open until Friday at 7pm.

Cheers,
Martin

Sam.

Eats Squid
Thanks for posting the info up, Im gonna have a crack at the 4x on the Sunday, haven't raced it before so I'll see how it all goes.

See you all out there, Ill either have my black farkin shirt on or blue TLD gp jersey with blue TLD pants, riding a Mongoose ECX.

feltq650

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thanks rocky trail for a great race and a great day. kurrajong is such an awesome track. thanks again :)
OH and hope that all is well with albert , who went down in his final.

Last edited:

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
thanks rocky trail for a great race and a great day. kurrajong is such an awesome track. thanks again :)
OH and hope that all is well with albert , who went down in his final.
Thanks a lot - we had a blast too! Great weekend. Albert's shoulder is back in place and he is on his way home.

rington75

Likes Dirt
i took a bunch of photos as per homebush give us bike number and description, there may be a delay on some requests as i was using two cameras one of which was a mates and he is burning photos for me, so when i get those will post as per any requests that can be filled.

DIAL UP WARNING!!!!!

Attachments

Mr Pockets

Likes Bikes
hey,

Rington was wondering any pics of:

RIDER#: 203
BIKE: giant stp
GEAR: black TLD, with blue/ orange flame helmet