Red Ass ACT/NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Championships 2009 Kurrajong

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
I thought I might start the official thread this time:

Date:
15 August - Dual Slalom
16 August - 4X

Registration is already open - http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8

We had a really good turnout at the last round at Sydney Olympic Park which enabled us to double the prize money for Elites (A) and up it for U19. We will keep it at least at the same levels for the Championships. However if we get even more riders this time we will raise it again. So please book early so we get an indication of how many we will be - especially if you are in the money categories.

We were also thinking of having an end of the series party on Saturday night at the local pub - details will follow.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
This round will be big - we already got enquiries from Queensland and the UK.

If you already know that you are coming please register a week or so earlier than usual. This will help us get local media interested by getting them in contact with you for pre race interviews.

pyley

NSWMTB
ok there will be camping available at Kurrajong mtb park... nominal fee still has to be arranged by the owner, but probably just $5 as usual..

the track is good for both strains of bike and competetive on d/h rigs aswell so bring all ya bikes and have some fun.. remember we have some really fun stuff on the other slope...... d/j's, woodwork... stuff...

peace

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill be there! I'm in traing in for DS... I doubt that ill have much chance taking the 4X, but if i have some luck in DS you never know...

JarradC84

Likes Bikes
ill say 2 things about this place
that its fast no matter what your riding (dh/ht). i clocked 55kms in the ds on my dh rig on the weekend.
And the lift is really good about the half way point, you will understand if you where there on the weekend.

pyley

NSWMTB
JARRAD ya fool... i'm glad you enjoyed the wildlife... i rode till it was too slippery and last jump guinnea pigged a new hip into the sixpack.. was drifty on the entry.. should have hung round....:p

TYE... well there is a great xc track at yarramundi about 20mins down the road if that helps..

anyway i'm going back to the tv now...

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm going, just gotta nag mum to get round to the rego... nearly happend today... nearly happend...

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
yeah

Well i just signed up for my day licence and DS entry.Woohoo. I retired 3 year ago from racing and this sounds great... so i am back....
Any other old buggers, 40+ having a go....?
Come on incontinent...stop taking photos and come and and race me.......
Rain hail or shine i will be there.....
Woohoo
Neil

DNF

Likes Dirt
Is the hour of training time designated the only hour that the tracks are open for practice? or is it open during rego and earlier?
Thanks.

Ah also, what day does online rego close? just got a few things at work up in the air at the moment.

bmx_ch

Cannon Fodder
a lift for an Elite Rider from Switzerland

Hi guys, I'm from Switzerland and i'm staying in Sidney right now.. in Darling Harbour..
some riders at Homebush talked to me and they said I can race the state championships next sunday at kurrajong..
That would be great.. but I'm not able to rent a car, because I'm not 21 yet is there somebody who can give me a Lift to go out there at sunday??

Would be goooood!!...

Cheers David Graf