4X Percentage FX-1

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok its not quiet finished like id hoped this weekend (ran out of time to go get the final things needed to complete it - cables, new grips, shorten the brake lines etc, remove fork stickers as well).. but heres some pics of the new 4x.

Spec below.

Frame: Percentage P-FX1
Headset: Nukeproof Warhead SL
Bottom Bracket: Raceface

Fork: 08 Marzocchi 4x WC

Shifter: Sram XO
Derailleur: Sram XO
Chain: KMC X9 SL
Cassette: Dura-ace 11-21. (soon to be 4 speed)
Cranks: Raceface Atlas FR - 175mm.
Chainring: Renthal SR4 36t
Chain guide: E13 LG1+ 36t.
Pedals: Wellgo MG1 - Ti axle.

Bars: *Since replaced with Burgtec ride wide
Stem: Controltech FX
Grips: Odi

Brakes: 09 Shimano XT.
Rotors: Alligator brand 6".
Levers: 09 Shimano XT.

Front hub: Hope Pro2 - 20mm.
Rear hub: Hope Pro2 - 135mm QR.
Rims: Arrow XCL 32h - Powdercoated
Spokes: Pillar 14g ti
Nipples: Dt Swiss

Tires: 2.2 Schwalbe Racing Ralph
Tubes: lightweight xc ones

Saddle: Selle San Marco - Ti rails.
Seatpost: Controltech - 31.8mm.
Seatclamp: KCMC w/ ti bolt 34.9mm.

Weight: currently 11.2kg

Attachments

Last edited:

kozlik9

Likes Dirt
Well it has a right hand crank arm not sure if it has a pedal
it has a left hand pedal so it must have both cranks
and its not single speed
reba forks?
not shimano cranks
i dont even know the brand of the bike

Todd

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its a percentage... p2 if i remember correctly?? alright little 4x bike but they feel like a race bmx to me.

should be nice

two of my mates have them

FierceRider

Likes Dirt
HOLY CRAP HURRY UP!!! i got so excited when i opened this thread and all my excitment got crushed by a stupid photo of a daft head tube!! (it really wasnt daft...wat ever that means...it actually was quite beautiful):p
i suggest you hurry up and screw that valve cap on!!!:D:D:p

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
new pics and spec added.. didnt manage to get it finished this wknd unfortionately.
cheers
ev

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A guy down here in Sydney had it, never been built up. He was more into BMX than 4x.

I had and old ELF double cross bmx that i didnt ride, so i swapped him that for the frame and a heap of Percentage gear that he had.

Mr Pockets

Likes Bikes
new pics and spec added.. didnt manage to get it finished this wknd unfortionately.
cheers
ev
nice bike mate, almost the exaclt wheelset im getting, riden the xcl rims before just gotta watch out for them there real easy to buckle and tend to fold :(

sorry for the late reply but i run front is a 38 rear 14-18, this is pretty hard gearing for most people but i found it sweet so really just up to personal rider preference.

the percentages are good, but riden one, personally feels really really long and felt like an oversized race bmx, maybe because im short but i didnt like it. hopefully you like it have fun on your new ride.