Search results

1. jessebatty

Eastern Traildigger...YO

Here's a little view of my new ride... (stoked yer:D) Very sweet bike for dj/street and they make you feel confident...2nd day I had it I was learning 360s on dirt...awsome bike to chuck around... Anyway here's the pics Photo's are courtesy of me... Thought I'd...
  2. jessebatty

Miles Meads Place.

Would anyone on here know how to contact miles mead?? Because my bros going up there soon and hes really keen to ride his tracks, Ive seen the tracks myself and i know where they are but in not sure how to get on to him. PM me if youve got anyone PH number or Email, or if anyone know his FARKIN...
  3. jessebatty

26" beginner dirt, jessebatty V ???

who's up for a game? challenger set. And by the way im not THAT much of a beginner.....
  4. jessebatty

Please help......

How do you get your parents to let you buy a moto EVEN when YOU've got the money, and the reason is is because they are concerned about the safety issue. Any suggestions?
  5. jessebatty

Motos????? are they all that bad like ppl say they are?

Theres been a lot going around (well atlest the mtbers and bros that i know) that whenver i bring up the subject about getting a motorbike they all say 'awww dont get one of them noisey things' just wondering what your thorts are on the subject, me myself prefer motorbikes better then...
  6. jessebatty

Cairns ppl AHOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh dudes and dudetts, Well ill be traveling up to Cairns and the Tablelands and imm taking my bike:D:D:D hardtail:D and was wondering what tracks (e.g. Dirtjumps, Freeride, Downhill, 4X, Skateparks) are up there and if there open to public or whatever. Reply here or if you have detalls that...
  7. jessebatty

NEEDED URGENTLY MX2 Caloper.

WANTED: Hayes MX2 Caloper PRICE RANGE/WILLINGTO PAY: What It's worth LOCATION: Mackay QLD Australia Extra Info:
  8. jessebatty

Wanted: Cranks!!!!! NEEDED BADLY!!!!!

WHAT: Hozzfellar cranks. PRICE/WILLING TO PAY: $25-50. LOCATION: Mackay QLD Australia. EXTRA INFO: I don't know much about the pricing of cranks so please tell me wether I'm asking to much.
  9. jessebatty

How to hop?

Hi 'pro trials riders' well your pro to me anyway. I have just started to get into a bit of trials and I can hop about half a foot high but i want a bit of advice as to how to hop onto a bench and just a bit of halp and a some tips. Thanks Jessebatty.
  10. jessebatty

Frames

Hi poeples. I didn't know where to put this Thread but i hope it's in the right section. I ride a GT ricocit but for a time it was making this bad cluncking noise so i got it checked out and i had did some damage to the headset and the head tube. So that means that i will need to get a new frame...
  11. jessebatty

townsville race photos

HI peoples. is there anyone here that raced in the townsville (QLD) race on Mt stuart on the 24th of feb because if thay did and had family/friends with them AND if thay toke photos of the race i would be very grateful if thay posted there pics up on here. Thanks muchly jessebatty:) And...
  12. jessebatty

mackay, street ride.

due to jesse not signing out before he hoped off this was posted under the wrong username, took the camera with us the other day, and found a awsome grass mound (yeh... i know we have the best street around here) good for some creative abubaca action? and hit a gap that we had seen ages...
  13. jessebatty

what bike for me?

Hi fellers. I do a bit of 4x DH street dirtjump but mostly skatepark. ive just got a GT hardtail but i want to get a bmx for skatepark and stuff i just had a go of one of my mates bmx last night and got insperated:D i don't know much about bmx and what brands are good to by ect.ect soo id...
  14. jessebatty

My full custom Gt ricochet ********UPDATED******* WITH SPEC LIST! AND PHOTOS!

4X-Dirtjump-Street weapon, its awesome:D ( more pics coming):)[url]