Frames

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
Hi poeples. I didn't know where to put this Thread but i hope it's in the right section. I ride a GT ricocit but for a time it was making this bad cluncking noise so i got it checked out and i had did some damage to the headset and the head tube. So that means that i will need to get a new frame some where along the line. I was looking at the Stuff 2-4s. I want one thats more street/skatepark because thats manly what i do but i would like one that could also do some Downhill and Dirt Jump.

I would like some advice.

Thanks Jesse:)

Last edited:

cdfeto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you @#$%ing serious! 198 posts and you don't know where to ask about parts n' stuff (notice what you're asking about) .... plus half your sentences don't make any sense. Use capital letters, points, comas, correct grammar and post in the right section!
And do a search.

Last edited:

jessebatty

Likes Dirt
righto my thread was rushed. yeah i looked at stps but i don't think that you can get them frame only. And is it possibly to move my Thread?

NICK ATKINS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think you can move it? but you might want to look at a second hand frame there a few nice stp frames in the for sale section.