Recent content by PirateKing

1. PirateKing

QLD Sold

Pm'd you mate.
  2. PirateKing

2.8L Diesel vs 2.4L Diesel, Whats the difference.

1cc (Cubic centimetres) = 1mL (millilitres) Boom. :cool:
  3. PirateKing

VIC Sold

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?221396-SantaCruz-Bullit try this link.
  4. PirateKing

2.8L Diesel vs 2.4L Diesel, Whats the difference.

I've had the opposite experience, while both engines go forever I would stick to the 3L motor (the 2.8) as it's a lot easier to find second hand parts for, being slightly newer.
  5. PirateKing

why so scared?

I don't know about wherever your are but up here in QLD national parks rangers can actually permanently confiscate your bike and car if you cause too much trouble. This used to be a big problem when I abseiled a lot as they don't like that either, and a number of peoples gear has been seized...
  6. PirateKing

Little Things You Love

http://youtu.be/eDiSYp_51iY
  7. PirateKing

QLD 8.5x2.5 Air Shock

Item: 8.5x2.5 Air Shock (216mm x 63mm) Location: Greenbank, Brisbane, QLD (but will pay postage from anywhere) Item Condition: Doesn't have to be perfect, so long as it functions. Reason for buying: Build up yo'! Price and price conditions: Preferably would like to stay below $150 but would...
  8. PirateKing

Cape York 4x4 Camping Trip Info Needed

We went up a couple of years ago, will dig through the trip log and post the trip details and recommended must see's for you when I get a chance mate.
  9. PirateKing

DH 2011 Morewood Makulu - Updated gear

Will the stanchions only be for Fox gear, or are us Rockshox people likely to get some love too? If your website is just a home job and you want an experienced hand, pm me.
  10. PirateKing

Fox vanilla 36 or marzocchi 66?

If you want something that you won't have to service real often get the marzocchi, I know fox mostly have their shit sorted out now but for piece of mind you can't go past marzocchi reliability. If you think the 66 has too much travel, have a look at the 55, thats their all mountain fork.
  11. PirateKing

DH 2011 Morewood Makulu - Updated gear

Nice bike, any chance on getting more details on the blonde bike gear? Website?
  12. PirateKing

My old Big Hit refurbished.

That's seriously old school cool. Would have lusted after that huck machine back in the day. While we are on the topic of old forks, anybody got any ~2000 + or - a year or two forks that they would swap with some 2000 model Jnr T's?
  13. PirateKing

The Empire has landed.

It already looks damn light, I can't even imagine how light it is if it's deceptively light on top of that? Any chance you could get it on some scales? :cool: Looks good though.
  14. PirateKing

DH riding and City shots mash up

I reckon the music was pretty good too, suited the edit well. Not doing what everyone else is doing doesn't mean it's bad. I don't like the new style of video's that are all chilled out music the whole time to be honest, and I don't think I'm the only one thinking that. Riding video's are...
  15. PirateKing

4x qld

Would also definitely be very keen. 4x bike sitting in the shed not doing much other than street riding and a little bit of park is depressing.