4x qld

DVS969

Likes Dirt
Im not sure if its to early to know of if there has been a thread already (I did a search but nothing came up) but I just wanted to see if there were any plans or talk for a Sunshine Series or anything of the sort for the end part of the year in QLD?

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I recognise that bike and photo...

I came third that day, riding the green santa cruz.

Though, in answer to your question - I think 4X is dying a bit nationwide, so I doubt much attention will be put towards 4x racing.

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was thinking about this just the other day... maybe start a 2011/2012 QLD Sunshine Series 4X Discussion Thread.... add a poll for people to say "YES I will race" to show Flash Point Productions/potential sponsors the amount of interest.

DVS969

Likes Dirt
Yeah it sucks mate, Can't believe 4x is as unpopular as it is, It rocks, Might be an idea to start a discussion thread to see who would really be keen to race. Might get people keen to organise something.

RYDA: You were riding Julians bike hey? Was the first time on track and loved it, Have to go out for a ride one day if your keen?

That guy, lol.

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Would also definitely be very keen. 4x bike sitting in the shed not doing much other than street riding and a little bit of park is depressing.