Recent content by jonot

1. jonot

The Fixie Thread

just learnt how to do skids (in the dry). what a beautiful day.
  2. jonot

SOLD! Please Delete!

P.M. sent. Cheers.
  3. jonot

Simple pleasures

Just carving round and round a bowl on a skateboard at the local skatepark. In the same vein, just skating around.
  4. jonot

Austraila Day Riding

i hope that stem was on birth control.
  5. jonot

Best brass section ever

Maynard Ferguson Big Band. ;)
  6. jonot

BiLT Proto frames arrive.......finally!

Sounds pretty damn sweet. Time for a new hardtail me thinks...
  7. jonot

State Series DH Calendar 2007

Rooaaadtrippp.
  8. jonot

Party music...dont know where to start??

It'll be just like schoolies all over again. :p Oh, and Darude - Sandstorm. Definitely.
  9. jonot

Party music...dont know where to start??

Some good taste my friend. Josh, remind me to give you a song called 'Fuck the Rails' that's a fun song. Also, If you play 'Sexy Back', I'm going to kill you. Oh and 'obtain' some Ibiza mixes, they're good for dancing and what not when drunk.
  10. jonot

Painting Bikes

Do you mean painting it yourself? if so, http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=62163 Or do you mean sending it away to get painted by a professional? if so, http://www.gripsport.com.au/ Taken straight from Grip's site; I couldn't tell :confused:
  11. jonot

WTB: Specialized Bighit DH Der. Hangers.

Need one of these so I can get back to riding on the bumps. Email/MSN me. jon2oo5@hotmailblabhablh
  12. jonot

Can you drift like this?

It's funny because we've both been on holidays for about 3 weeks already.
  13. jonot

f..e..r..n..y.........again....

I like watermelons. :D
  14. jonot

Is This A Good Freeride Bike?

It's completely worth getting the extra money. You're probably thinking 'omfg i'ma get a new biek yayy', But listen to these guys. That bike really is fairly old, has probably been thrashed, and the parts are out of date. You'd have to spend a fair bit to get it into tip-top shape. Just save...
  15. jonot

So whos goin to taste of chaos?

fixT josh. :)