COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

indica

Serial flasher
“What I will be saying to them, and I know a number of premiers agree with this, is we have got to move to the next phase of how we live with this virus.

“The time for that heavy hand is behind us.”

NSW broke its daily record with 3057 cases on Tuesday, while Victoria had a tally of 1245 infections.

Bring on the PURGE!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Sore arm after boosting yesterday arvo, maybe a bit more tired than usual. I was in and out of the chemist in five mins, bloke who administered wasn't too fussed about me hanging around so I jumped back on the e-bike and rode home via the bottlo to grab some anti stroke juice, looks like it worked.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jumped on and got the kid booked as soon as appointments opened. with the 8 week wait between doses and 3 weeks to be considered effective, will still be the end of march, 2 months into the new school year.

Minlak

custom titis
WHO is now saying boosters are not a good idea - vaccines will be diverted from poorer countries and we all need to actually catch some form of the virus to slow the mutations and spread.

Jpez

Down on the left!
WHO is now saying boosters are not a good idea - vaccines will be diverted from poorer countries and we all need to actually catch some form of the virus to slow the mutations and spread.
How bout the rich countries just make more fcking vaccines and share it around the entire world rich or poor for the greater good of the entire planet. Fuck we’re cuntz.
If they’re saying we all need to catch it then Ive done my duty!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I think there is a difference between saying they aren't a good idea and saying it would make more sense to provide poor countries with doses to prevent mutations. I can't find any reference on the WHO website saying we all need to catch it to prevent mutations which seems counter intuitive as the more people catch it the more chance it gets to mutate. I don't get how catching it could prevent it's spread, this also seems illogical because catching it is the virus spreading.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Shit... back in the world of phone signal and all the crap that comes with it.

Mega cases everywhere. SA will be in the 1000's by the time we return.

Few cases following us around, St Helens, Bicheno ect.. minimal visits to shops and keeping to ourselves mainly, not looking forward to the shuttle bus in Maydena and Queenstown.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so this morning scotty and little dom declared no need for a mask mandate, but this afternoon thats changed to mandatory indoors. do these guys think they're indiana jones just making it up as they go?