You laugh you lose

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Also had the pleasure of crapping in US loos too.

Southern Vietnam shows its US influence with the same style of loos in the hotels. Very different to the squat toilets at the markets!
Oh Asian countries. We did a boat tour in Thailand went to use the loo on an island and it was a platform over a big hole in the dirt with a hose to wash bits away if you went outside the poop hole. Nope all good will hold until I am back at hotel. o_O

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Clearly needs to eat more fibre!

I experienced this kind of toilet in Germany, you had to do a mercy flush while halfway done because the turd would sit there and stink rather than be submerged (and not stink as bad) like in our toilets.
Yep. Dumbest thing ever.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Oh Asian countries. We did a boat tour in Thailand went to use the loo on an island and it was a platform over a big hole in the dirt with a hose to wash bits away if you went outside the poop hole. Nope all good will hold until I am back at hotel. o_O
I am still old enough to remember the external thunder boxes, not many homes had them left but there were still a few around when I was a kid. I can remember the poor pricks that used to collect the pans full of poop that had poop all over their backs from the spills. :eek:

1686794612698.png