Xbox 360's Unite!

JasO

Likes Dirt
Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years for the RROD. Ring em up anyway, the red lights mean its gone and you need a new one (or repair) but M$ do it for free, if you don't qalify its like $173 i think.

And Jas0, recover your gamertag? It downloads your old gamertag with all the old acheivements gamerscore and microsoft points. But you lose your game saves.

Anyone want to verse me in forza2? Pick a class of car, a track and restrictions then post up your time!

EDIT:

Ok, Car: Any U class japanese car - must be bought not won. Track: Tskuba long Extra: I only have ABS on but feel free to use whatever.

Time: 53.860 seconds.

I haven't quite got my car tuned properly yet, but its nearly there.
Hmm can you recover your gamertag eh? I'm not sure though, because when i sold my xbox i sold it with my remaining gold time, and i just told the guy to get some xbox points (the ones you buy) and change the gamertag name... my guess is he did that rather than give up the points! i think i had like 13,000 or something lol. had 1000/1000 for COD4, beating that stupid airplane level at the end on veteran (or whatever the hardest difficulty was called) was the most bs gaming experience i have ever had! Tried it probably 50 or so times.

I'll get live soon, then hit you guys up =)

Oh and about RROD, at least call M$ before you buy a new one, but don't pay their fee if you're not eligible, just buy a arcade pack from big w for 230 and put your hard drive in and sell the RROD console on fleebay =)

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
Is Left 4 Dead any good when played solo? Is it easy to find online games? Everyone is giving it the thumbs up, but none of my freinds play xbox.

Also added a few of you guys.
The campaign is good, i like it. Its really easy to find online games, like a 10 second wait at the most.

BUY IT!!!!11!!!11!!1!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
Got mine a few weeks ago, Elite Pack YEWWW!!!

(Guiding Goodwin) be my tag without the ( ) I have COD:World at War, Fable 2, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, NFS Undercover, MX vs ATV Untamed.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure we just had the best online game of Halo EVER.

Team Rockets on Boundless (the snow level), 4 + 4 with rocket launchers = win.

But, thats the thing.. no one won... no shit, 50 all as it ended :D

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
Haha team rockets, ya gotta love it :p It beats duals i suppose

If anyone's interested my GT is 'TheBin boy' . I mainly play halo 3, but I still play COD5 and World at War sometimes.
Just say you're from farkin and its all good :)

sharp

like a spoon
Hey guys
Gamertag: SHARP k0nA (make sure the 0 is a zero)
yea just tell me ur from farkiin and should be sweet.
Games:
gears of war 2 (got it yesterday, so sick)
Rainbow six vegas 2
Guitar hero 3
brothers in arms: hells highway
:D
hope to pown the noobs as one might say:p with u guys soon

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh man, i wanna play halo3!! Can't get it till NYE, When i do, i'll verse you all and win :D . ATM RBSV2 is so fun! love it :cool:

I'm also adding all of you so look out for a "Holm33".

Dirt n Street

Likes Dirt
wooh got mine! now all i need is some good games and live.
im gunna trade in gears of war and some ps2 games and probably buy GTA 4 or live (im renting GTA 4 at the moment and its awesome). Also has anyone played Race Driver Grid? is it any good?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i so badly want to get a 360 but dont think i will play it enough
There less then <$250 at some places, and if you want one so badly im sure you'll play it.

wooh got mine! now all i need is some good games and live.
im gunna trade in gears of war and some ps2 games and probably buy GTA 4 or live (im renting GTA 4 at the moment and its awesome). Also has anyone played Race Driver Grid? is it any good?
Grid is pretty good, Its not a simulator but it still feels good enough, Nowhere near as bad as NFS. Download the demo.

I-shred

Likes Dirt
hey guys, my brother and I (lil-shredda) are soon to be getting an xbox 360.

we were wondering what games you would recomend.

And how much you think we should pay for an xbox elite with one controler and 2 games(kungfu panda and lego indiana jones)(gay)?
The lowest we have found so far is $388

dirtjump4life101

Likes Dirt
hey guys, my brother and I (lil-shredda) are soon to be getting an xbox 360.

we were wondering what games you would recomend.

And how much you think we should pay for an xbox elite with one controler and 2 games(kungfu panda and lego indiana jones)(gay)?
The lowest we have found so far is $388
where is that deal?

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah got me one with thats awesome deal from Electronic Botique. Struggling to play it though as my wrist is in a cast.