Xbox 360's Unite!

Bermshot

Banned
Morning gang
I ended up going with with the TB xp400's, they haven't arrived yet and I'm so hanging out.
Anyway another question as I can't seem to find one on the web. The 400's have a puck for the cordless mic which plugs into the controller. Now I was thinking of getting a Razer Onza controller, so before I make the mistake of getting the Onza and the puck not fitting I thought I would ask you guys if there would be any probs with it fitting?

The reason for the Onza is due to it being able program the extra bumpers for one of the game buttons which will come in handy, but I would prefer cordless and Razer don't make them cordless. Does any other mob make a quality cordless controller with the ability to change like the Onza does?

Cheers guys

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
i have the TB x11 plenty good enough for my BF3 needs ;) much better than the old wireless mic from Xbox that was always going flat.

Halo 4 out today... Bummer I'm at work :(
I was hoping to get to the midnight launch but messed up the timing; I forgot that midnight last night equals Tuesday, not midnight tonight. I did go and pick up a copy from EB though and am keen to get stuck into it. Unfortunately, I have an exam tomorrow so I'm going to be a good uni student and study tonight then game all tomorrow night.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I was hoping to get to the midnight launch but messed up the timing; I forgot that midnight last night equals Tuesday, not midnight tonight. I did go and pick up a copy from EB though and am keen to get stuck into it. Unfortunately, I have an exam tomorrow so I'm going to be a good uni student and study tonight then game all tomorrow night.

got it... it's rad fun!

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
yep im on the halo bandwagon.... fairly good game....

add me if your keen to play some multiplayer... supraslowsteve .....

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Is it as good as the trailers made it out to be? It's quite possible that the first gameplay revealer trailer where the UNSC ship crashes at the start is the best youtube video I have ever seen.
Yeah better, there is more cinematically than ever before and the story is so more immersive. Plus spartan ops has new cinematics weekly as you play the new episodes they release each week.