Xbox 360's Unite!

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
I think you have to pretend you want to buy it...
THEN
It says you are eligible for 1 month of Free Gold blah blah blah and you accept and then you're away!!!

Also, Matt
I believe that the Xbox 360 only works with Xbox 360 Hard drives... unless you probably wanted to find some crazy mod...
You can plug other devices in flash drives, mp3 players and the like but you can't save/ download demos to them as far as my knowledge goes...

dog boy

Likes Dirt
gamertag is: perry atkinson

does anyone know if there are any decent mountainbike games for xbox 360?

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know the cost of having a gold membership after the free trial period?
I think it usually goes for around $80 for 12 months but you can get it on sales and off XBL but it is the most expensive straight off XBL it's better to buy a card on sale or off ebay...

gamertag is: perry atkinson

does anyone know if there are any decent mountainbike games for xbox 360?
Not to my knowledge
There is Mountain Bike Adrenaline... (I think it might be for xbox Original)
But In my Opinion that game is a pile of...

Seanikans

Likes Bikes
Hey my gamertag is ImmortalMouse but its not mine its my brothers so im not always playing anyway add me i have COD:4 and Halo 3 that i play online which are the two most awesome games ever in my opinion so yeah keen to play just add me and say your from farkin.

H

>Henry

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I just got Fall Out 3 today! :eek::eek::eek:

It Google fucks the shit out of every game mentioned in this thread. :eek::eek::eek:

Buy/Rent it and play it. :eek::eek::eek: You'll agree.

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
Fallout 3 is pretty fun
Sucks that it doesn't have multiplayer though...
I remember I kept dying and forgot to save... got pretty frustrating
But really fun game and really open

JasO

Likes Dirt
Just picked up an xbox today with Gears 2 =D

I sold my old 20 gig version prob like six months ago...forgot how much fun it was =)

I'll buy COD4 again, and halo 3 =D and try and get my gamerscore back up to where it was...

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
i got the red ring of death:mad:

whats the deal with it:confused:
how old is your xbox 360? cause the older models's of it can get it alot because of the xbox overheating and cooking the GCU (i think), but since microsoft were getting alot of complaints of people getting RRoD (Red Ring of Death), they change the newer xbox's to have better air flow so it dosen't overheat as much also they added 3 more years of warranty....

but like i said how old is your xbox?, cause you might you able to get it under warrenty if not you'll just have to get the new one:(

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years for the RROD. Ring em up anyway, the red lights mean its gone and you need a new one (or repair) but M$ do it for free, if you don't qalify its like $173 i think.

And Jas0, recover your gamertag? It downloads your old gamertag with all the old acheivements gamerscore and microsoft points. But you lose your game saves.

Anyone want to verse me in forza2? Pick a class of car, a track and restrictions then post up your time!

EDIT:

Ok, Car: Any U class japanese car - must be bought not won. Track: Tskuba long Extra: I only have ABS on but feel free to use whatever.

Time: 53.860 seconds.

I haven't quite got my car tuned properly yet, but its nearly there.

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aha shit!

Halo 3 online is mad fun. If anyones keen I'll be on it late this arvo, gamertag: "alecmcjo"

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aha shit!

Halo 3 online is mad fun. If anyones keen I'll be on it late this arvo, gamertag: "alecmcjo"
I don't have Halo 3 yet, but if you have GoW2 i'll play.

Just finished GoW2, pretty epic! loved playing the first one, and the second one was even better!

Is Left 4 Dead any good when played solo? Is it easy to find online games? Everyone is giving it the thumbs up, but none of my freinds play xbox.

Also added a few of you guys.

Last edited:

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
Is Left 4 Dead any good when played solo? Is it easy to find online games? Everyone is giving it the thumbs up, but none of my freinds play xbox.

Also added a few of you guys.
nah it is only good to play online all my mates have said, and that theirs no point doing the solo missions, so unless you have mates to play online with dont bother with it.

anyway my gamertag is:unk x cezza
i mostly play cod4 and a bit of cod5, at the moment im playing GH world tour and AC/DC rock band, oh and i have lips to,