work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love greyhounds but next doggens will be another aussie shepherd.
I miss my old one like you wouldn’t believe, and my friends one has cemented my love for those little fluffy arseholes. It just seems like they’re “switched on”. Cogs in their head working overtime.

Border collie energy in a stockier frame with more fluff.
You should try the short list of dogs that don't shed...being someone that wears black a lot, not having a house full of pet fur feels so good.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
You should try the short list of dogs that don't shed...being someone that wears black a lot, not having a house full of pet fur feels so good.
Labradoodles don't shed, and she's a great dog and plops herself against me at weird angles no matter where I'm sitting. Just like a cat!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I love greyhounds but next doggens will be another aussie shepherd.
I miss my old one like you wouldn’t believe, and my friends one has cemented my love for those little fluffy arseholes. It just seems like they’re “switched on”. Cogs in their head working overtime.

Border collie energy in a stockier frame with more fluff.
Anyone who's had one just seems welded to them. No interest in any other breed.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Labradoodles don't shed, and she's a great dog and plops herself against me at weird angles no matter where I'm sitting. Just like a cat!
We had a Groodle and she was just a lovely dog. Pet Store/ Puppy Farm, but no issues other than a broken jaw before we bought her.

No shedding works both ways tho. She became a country dog when we became country bumpkins, no hair falling off means no hair leaving the dog. Twice a year she had to have her matted mess shorn off like a lost sheep.

And squeezing infected grass seeds from between her toes is now a lifetime memory :eek:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I read that as ‘shred’....
Who doesn’t like a good trail dog?
I love dogs, absolutely love them. But trail dogs shit me. I know this isn't every dog nor every owner, but generally the ones I come across don't inspire me to believe. Often the dogs are in places where domestic pets (except horses...?) are prohibited for the protection of native fauna, owners are obnoxious about it ("my dog won't hurt anything" types), dogs do what dogs do, and the enthusiastic beasts just love getting in the way (of course "he won't get in the way"...). Still I can't help but throw down a pat! I would like to love trail dogs...car park dogs? Shuttle dogs? Beach dogs? Naughty dogs? Dirty dogs? Shit yeah.

moorey

call me Mia
I only take ours (or did before she got too old) on home trails. Busy bike parks aren’t the place, but I have no issue with 95% I see on the trails. Better people than the ebikers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I only take ours (or did before she got too old) on home trails. Busy bike parks aren’t the place, but I have no issue with 95% I see on the trails. Better people than the ebikers.
Imagine a busy trail with dogs, ebikers, dentists, hikers, and lawyers!

I'm sure geography plays a big part in it. I also encounter a lot of people walking who think the signs about pets don't apply to them. And people who hate sharing trails with bikes but choose to walk/run on bike exclusive trails. The crazy pace of small city big town life...

Was on the boardwalk a few days ago, just cruising along in no rush. Slowed down as a "rad dad" was pulling some big cut backs across the whole pavement on his skateboard holding a balance bike while the toddler ran along in front. I wasn't in a rush and figured he could have the space and I'll crawl past when the opportunity presents. My spank hub (they aren't hope kind of loud) startles the fellow and he is all "sorry brah" and I'm like "no worries dude, I saw you needed some space for a bit." And he erupts all "fuck you arsehole..." that's a nice attitude, have a fun day.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Imagine a busy trail with dogs, ebikers, dentists, hikers, and lawyers!

I'm sure geography plays a big part in it. I also encounter a lot of people walking who think the signs about pets don't apply to them. And people who hate sharing trails with bikes but choose to walk/run on bike exclusive trails. The crazy pace of small city big town life...

Was on the boardwalk a few days ago, just cruising along in no rush. Slowed down as a "rad dad" was pulling some big cut backs across the whole pavement on his skateboard holding a balance bike while the toddler ran along in front. I wasn't in a rush and figured he could have the space and I'll crawl past when the opportunity presents. My spank hub (they aren't hope kind of loud) startles the fellow and he is all "sorry brah" and I'm like "no worries dude, I saw you needed some space for a bit." And he erupts all "fuck you arsehole..." that's a nice attitude, have a fun day.
narcissists, they are going to kill us all.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
We have an oversupply of kangaroos .
our Greyhound/ Wolf hound dog earns her keep chasing them away back into the bush, clocked her at 40 km /hr, the kangaroos shit themselves.
She is amazing that she can cut the corners between the loops of mountainbike tracks that she has never seen before I suspect she can smell where mtbikers have been, must be all the sweat?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
We have an oversupply of kangaroos .
our Greyhound/ Wolf hound dog earns her keep chasing them away back into the bush, clocked her at 40 km /hr, the kangaroos shit themselves.
She is amazing that she can cut the corners between the loops of mountainbike tracks that she has never seen before I suspect she can smell where mtbikers have been, must be all the sweat?
Dogs have amazing senses of smell. There's a good book called Inside of a Dog, written by Alexandra Horowitz which gives some insight into how that smell totally shapes their sense of the world.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk