What does your day look like?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Went to a friend's place out of town. He has a bit of space and we wandered around a bit, there's the beginnings of a bike track. I found this mushroom/toadstool while wandering around. I ate it about 1.5 hours ago...still nothing. I'm a little underwhelmed.

View attachment 392222
yeah, 1.5 hours is a long time to wait for complete renal failure, I can see why you would be disappointed!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Break in the wet stuff that falls from the sky so went for a 40km ride, TraceR been going flat after 2 hours on full power but Trace still lasting 5 hours. I have already put a new battery in the TraceR... and dont use the Trace that often.
Did a battery swap, only 2 wires to resolder. The original Exposure battery has done well as they are about ~7 years old and the TraceR gets used regularly.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You know how it is when the weather and your time has been poor and you really have to do something about replacing the tyre sealant and you have been incredibly lazy and haven't been out for a ride for quite a while? And the day looks great so you snap out of your apathy and get hot and sweaty and fix the couple of things on the bike and then decide fuck it I have time for a decent ride? And you get stuck into it even though your fitness is way off and that means you grind it out in the saddle rather than stand up and get the job done? And when you find yourself about 15km from home and you realise saddle soreness is a genuine thing? So you ride home, each km, then each 100m then each metre creates new levels of anxiety about what has happened down there? So you shed your gear and jump into the shower and clean everything down only to realise that the combination of hot water and the long-chain alkyl group of your choice has made things exponentially worse? The only thing you can do is drag out something soothing from the big box of special medications hidden in the walk in? Even now walking those 3 metres brings the eyes to the verge of tears and it takes way too long to switch on a light and those white tubes of comfort are all the same yes?

THEY FUCKING ARENT.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
You know how it is when the weather and your time has been poor and you really have to do something about replacing the tyre sealant and you have been incredibly lazy and haven't been out for a ride for quite a while? And the day looks great so you snap out of your apathy and get hot and sweaty and fix the couple of things on the bike and then decide fuck it I have time for a decent ride? And you get stuck into it even though your fitness is way off and that means you grind it out in the saddle rather than stand up and get the job done? And when you find yourself about 15km from home and you realise saddle soreness is a genuine thing? So you ride home, each km, then each 100m then each metre creates new levels of anxiety about what has happened down there? So you shed your gear and jump into the shower and clean everything down only to realise that the combination of hot water and the long-chain alkyl group of your choice has made things exponentially worse? The only thing you can do is drag out something soothing from the big box of special medications hidden in the walk in? Even now walking those 3 metres brings the eyes to the verge of tears and it takes way too long to switch on a light and those white tubes of comfort are all the same yes?

THEY FUCKING ARENT.
No.
Stunning day for it though.
Have you tried hand sanitiser on your nether regions? Lovely cooling sensation I believe.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

THEY FUCKING ARENT.
Oh dear.

Good chamois and chamois cream are a thing. https://www.mtbdirect.com.au/produc...hsw43PtjmWpUSSRV9R3RQNZsbEPVsqoRoC2yUQAvD_BwE

Try analgesic haemorrhoid cream to settle down the saddle sores.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
you realise saddle soreness is a genuine thing
Tissue or bone soreness ?

Sounds like sitbone pain.

You need to get your sitbones measured and a new saddle.

I have the skinniest ass, no padding at all... when I wear a pair of jeans, the ass flaps about like an empty school bag :)

Used to have all kind of ass issues, find the right sized and right fitting saddle and you can ride in jocks.

I just did a 4 day x 8 hours a day Mawson in baggies and Marino seamless jocks.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Not really my thing but got invited to the SCG to watch a NRL match with the Jrs in tow...such a shitty ground to watch a rectangle game on (cricket is going to be bloody good though), at least the hospitality made up for it, and the crowd attendance came up at 14.963 BWWHHAAAAAAHAHAHA

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A mismatch of teams (5 v 16 on the table), SCG, and I think it's pretty typical of a NRL game really, 1st (and probably last) I've been too.
...but it is portrayed as such an important part of our culture, I had assumed the grounds would be packed. Is it more of a watch from home game?

I went to a game as an adult once. A friend was working for a major sponsor and had access to the special place. I didn't see any of the game. I was busy talking shit inside and eating the food. It was of a reasonably good quality.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I went to a game as an adult once. A friend was working for a major sponsor and had access to the special place. I didn't see any of the game. I was busy talking shit inside and eating the food. It was of a reasonably good quality.
I've had the corporate box experience once upon a time too. It is nice way to see it all but I wasn't interested in any game as much as the tasty treats and beverages.