What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But what was it that smashed your wheel @Chriso_29er? I reckon it was a panther trying to eat you!
Don't know about panthers trying to eat me, but I definitely must have crossed a black cat at some stage!
All happened so fast I have no idea what it was, I'm guessing a fox but seemed much more solid the way it put me on my ass quick smart.
If it wanted to eat me it could have, I just lay on the ground for a few minutes in the darkness trying to work out what happened lol.

HamboCairns

Let you google that for me
Don't know about panthers trying to eat me, but I definitely must have crossed a black cat at some stage!
All happened so fast I have no idea what it was, I'm guessing a fox but seemed much more solid the way it put me on my ass quick smart.
If it wanted to eat me it could have, I just lay on the ground for a few minutes in the darkness trying to work out what happened lol.
We can rule out a Hyena or Tasmanian Devil then.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm guessing wombat. Those sneaky buggers love to get in your way, and they feel like you've hit a boulder. Doesn't do a thing to them. They're like miniature D12 dozers, and they just keep on trucking. (Although I have a general aversion to them since one charged at me years ago in the dark.)
It was moving bloody quick, and I've never seen a wombat in that area. I remember seeing a lighter colour as my light caught it. But you never know.

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
Wombat!

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
Bought a set of forks for the internals. Seller was 100% transparent about the uppers being stuffed, I was under no illusions that I'd be using them.

...but holy crap, I think they were using sand as lubricant

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
That'll buff out.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Received a parcel of goodies from another burner today. I think somethings gone wrong with Auspost. Posted in Melbourne Friday and made it to Perth today! :eek:
View attachment 376620
Nope, still fucked.

Fellow burner sent saddle from Melbs, Monday 7th June, drove past Albury to Sydney, processed in Sydney Wed 9/6 estimated delivery stated 11-17th June. Updated today, as: Delayed, fuck you!

Chunts