What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
not the point. Bob Ross could probably paint in 1/3 of the time too.

I thoroughly enjoy kicking back and chilling out watching a relaxed, soothing Gee Milner bike build. The polar opposite of when I try to bring a clunker back to life, dropping multiple essential bolts down between the boards of the deck and stripping old rusty bolt heads.
Hey maybe there's a YouTube channel idea, watching some inept bike mechanic mount everything wrong and fly into a rage.
People would watch. You just need to create a solid slow build...small bolt dropped, tool misplaced and found in pocket, bang head on bar, kick over container of small items, strip thread from high end bike bottom bracket shell, rage quit 1000%.

Went looking in the shed for a set of straight steerer Marz forks that I bought a little while ago for a 4x project bike.

While looking I found a set of Enve 26" single speed wheels I vaguely remember buying, and a set of Formula Selva forks I completely forgot about.

Eventually found the forks I was actually looking for, and they are a set of straight steerer Marz 55 ata with the nickel stanchions in as new condition.

I should buy a lottery ticket.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I had a set of those...such a sweet fork. Then they were stolen.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
not the point. Bob Ross could probably paint in 1/3 of the time too.

I thoroughly enjoy kicking back and chilling out watching a relaxed, soothing Gee Milner bike build. The polar opposite of when I try to bring a clunker back to life, dropping multiple essential bolts down between the boards of the deck and stripping old rusty bolt heads.
Hey maybe there's a YouTube channel idea, watching some inept bike mechanic mount everything wrong and fly into a rage.
Or watch it live at Anaconda/Kmart.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Nice safe rail trail spin. No cars, wide open trail.
Fuck!! Dog, huge cat or fox!!

Now after a 40km/h slide down the gravel, I don't have a non-hurty part of my body and for a moment there thought I busted my shoulder again.
Might take up zwifting ffs
Ah shit, no good. Hope it's just scratches and bruises.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Nice safe rail trail spin. No cars, wide open trail.
Fuck!! Dog, huge cat or fox!!

Now after a 40km/h slide down the gravel, I don't have a non-hurty part of my body and for a moment there thought I busted my shoulder again.
Might take up zwifting ffs
40km/h? Were you climbing a 16% gradient? :p

Jokes aside, hope you heal up quick. Gravel-rash sucks.