What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Your tears are too salty for lube.
If you’d care to share your secret to keeping the grease in on multiple wet sand days it’d give me a lot more time to go back to wanking instead of rebuilding.
But your wrist watch is now wound up till the year 2028

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I personally prefer ute photos, so it's fine with me.
I like to imagine he spent the morning four wheel driving around some sick mud tracks, bike hanging from the back so onlookers would know he was double epic.

I rode to work this morning and it was shorts and t-shirt weather. Within an hour or so it was cold like my heart and miserable like my customers.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not holding…it’s just a security measure. Never comes off and I live on bumpy roads.
I welded a nut plate inside mine before we went to Tassie 18 months ago, also as a bit of a security measure but makes it super solid laterally.
Then tightening the bolt system up locks it up like it was welded to the car.

moorey

call me Mia
I welded a nut plate inside mine before we went to Tassie 18 months ago, also as a bit of a security measure but makes it super solid laterally.
Then tightening the bolt system up locks it up like it was welded to the car.
I’m overly cautious since the previous (non Singletrail) premium brand rack snapped on the highway with bikes on at 110kph.
This is solid AF, but bikes on every day on bush roads will be hard on any rack over the years. Seeing it stays on the Ute, it just makes sense.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I’m overly cautious since the previous (non Singletrail) premium brand rack snapped on the highway with bikes on at 110kph.
This is solid AF, but bikes on every day on bush roads will be hard on any rack over the years. Seeing it stays on the Ute, it just makes sense.
Its a good idea. Mine comes off after each use and mounts on a wheely stand in my garage.