What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
seemed much more solid the way it put me on my ass quick smart
I'm guessing wombat. Those sneaky buggers love to get in your way, and they feel like you've hit a boulder. Doesn't do a thing to them. They're like miniature D12 dozers, and they just keep on trucking. (Although I have a general aversion to them since one charged at me years ago in the dark.)

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Don't know about panthers trying to eat me, but I definitely must have crossed a black cat at some stage!
All happened so fast I have no idea what it was, I'm guessing a fox but seemed much more solid the way it put me on my ass quick smart.
If it wanted to eat me it could have, I just lay on the ground for a few minutes in the darkness trying to work out what happened lol.
We can rule out a Hyena or Tasmanian Devil then.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm guessing wombat. Those sneaky buggers love to get in your way, and they feel like you've hit a boulder. Doesn't do a thing to them. They're like miniature D12 dozers, and they just keep on trucking. (Although I have a general aversion to them since one charged at me years ago in the dark.)
It was moving bloody quick, and I've never seen a wombat in that area. I remember seeing a lighter colour as my light caught it. But you never know.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't know about panthers trying to eat me, but I definitely must have crossed a black cat at some stage!
All happened so fast I have no idea what it was, I'm guessing a fox but seemed much more solid the way it put me on my ass quick smart.
If it wanted to eat me it could have, I just lay on the ground for a few minutes in the darkness trying to work out what happened lol.
Wombat!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Bought a set of forks for the internals. Seller was 100% transparent about the uppers being stuffed, I was under no illusions that I'd be using them.

...but holy crap, I think they were using sand as lubricant

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
That'll buff out.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Received a parcel of goodies from another burner today. I think somethings gone wrong with Auspost. Posted in Melbourne Friday and made it to Perth today! :eek:
View attachment 376620
Nope, still fucked.

Fellow burner sent saddle from Melbs, Monday 7th June, drove past Albury to Sydney, processed in Sydney Wed 9/6 estimated delivery stated 11-17th June. Updated today, as: Delayed, fuck you!

Chunts