The Walking Dead

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yep, that was pretty well made. I know you hear the gunshot and all but surely..............surely she will come back and haunt Rick as a walker!

*Disclaimer: You comic book guru's stay away from the spoilers! ;)
She comes back with the butchered c Section all gaping and a bit like Morgan's Wife in Season 1 with that little bit if intelligence ... then she starts talking in that whinging way of hers ... and all survivors pretty much lay into her hand to hand like ...:pop2: I'd watch that fur sur

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I cracked up when Rick discovered the walker couldn't....ahhh....walk because it had eaten Lori's corpse. What a pisser! Now, who is on the other end of the phone that Rick answered? The big question for me though is who is at the phone exchange plugging the calls in!

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I cracked up when Rick discovered the walker couldn't....ahhh....walk because it had eaten Lori's corpse. What a pisser! Now, who is on the other end of the phone that Rick answered? The big question for me though is who is at the phone exchange plugging the calls in!
Eaten her corpse?? I was assuming Carl didnt shoot her and she turned...then she zombie shuffled off. Dunno about the phone biz..weird shit. I do know that gladiator/fight scene with the chained zombies was gay as aids. Average ep.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Eaten her corpse?? I was assuming Carl didnt shoot her and she turned...then she zombie shuffled off. Dunno about the phone biz..weird shit. I do know that gladiator/fight scene with the chained zombies was gay as aids. Average ep.
Nah that zombie ate her corpse, and yeah that ep was pretty poor.. but the phone call kinda made up for it all for the reasons dozer said. I was kinda hoping there'd be a heap of kid zombies from that creche come out of the woodwork..

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Nah that zombie ate her corpse, and yeah that ep was pretty poor.. but the phone call kinda made up for it all for the reasons dozer said. I was kinda hoping there'd be a heap of kid zombies from that creche come out of the woodwork..
True..cant wait to see what the go is with the phone..somebody from Bombay?! No doubt they'll drag it out over a few ep's. Hahaha zombie kids! The one getting its hair brushed was weird enough!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I was kinda hoping there'd be a heap of kid zombies from that creche come out of the woodwork..
I reckon it's coming. Michonne knows the Governor is crooked, she'll come back and cut his head off.....after he roots her and Andrea. ;)

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Am I right that we didnt see Carol again after T-Dog sacrificed himself Alien-Style for Vasquez... I mean Carol? Dont think we have seen her since she ran off right?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep, you're right. I was trying to remember if she had been bitten or not but she did just bolt...............

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I do know that gladiator/fight scene with the chained zombies was gay as aids. Average ep.
haaa haaa ... its kinda what was in the comics, but I reckon what they should have done was a human versus Zombie thing in an obstacle course like setting ... with some really sicko mutilation type stuff ... now that would justify Andrë getting all upset about.

... Alien-Style for Vasquez...
wah wah wah
I reckon Carol aint dead ... or if she is she's coming back so pash Daryl

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
wah wah wah
I reckon Carol aint dead ... or if she is she's coming back so pash Daryl
Clearly she aint dead... they wouldnt kill a character off without any form of bloodshed and screaming. :D
Daryl laying the cherokee rose on the grave was a nice touch to make us think she is dead.

I reckon she is the one on the phone.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Currently have a race in my downloads between Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead, still undecided on which episode I want to watch first. Probably Boardwalk due to it having a more well thought out and interesting story.

kjd

Likes Bikes
No mention of Sons of Anarchy? Now that is a great show.

Love Breaking Bad and Walking Dead but SOA is awesome.

Also check out American Horror Story its pretty good!