The Walking Dead

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I'll second that.

Even though the 1st 3 episodes of The Walking Deads 3rd season have been good, they still haven't made ammends for lumping the completelty shit 2nd season upon the viewing public.
Sophia was a zombie,after all the build up. Def didn't see it coming!...wouldn't say it was shit.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
+1. Breaking Bad is the shit.

Walking Dead is a good show but the acting is fucking terrible.
Really? It's a truck load better than most of the shit we get on TV in Australia. Obviously not quite up to the standard of BB, but that's a tall order. If you want to see truly shit acting check out "Revolution". Great concept, but I couldn't watch more than one episode due to the diabolical acting and ridiculously over the top fight scenes.

Also, I don't know why so many are whinging about how crap season 2 was - I thought it was just as good as S1. All the instant gratification kids just can't handle a slow burner...

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really? It's a truck load better than most of the shit we get on TV in Australia. Obviously not quite up to the standard of BB, but that's a tall order. If you want to see truly shit acting check out "Revolution". Great concept, but I couldn't watch more than one episode due to the diabolical acting and ridiculously over the top fight scenes.

Also, I don't know why so many are whinging about how crap season 2 was - I thought it was just as good as S1. All the instant gratification kids just can't handle a slow burner...
Oh yeah I agree with you there. I actually thought season 2 was better. Haven't had a chance to get into season 3.
I've been working my way through Boardwalk Empire, that's another great show but nothing will ever trump Deadwood. I'm still spewing HBO canned it before finishing the story. Another great HBO show is Rome, what an epic story that is.

oldstinky75

Likes Dirt
Am yet to see The Walking Dead but give a massive thumbs up to Breaking Bad and Deadwood. Just started watching Game of Thrones and lovin it. I know I'm about to be persecuted here but have gotta say True Blood is probably my favourite.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Oh yeah I agree with you there. I actually thought season 2 was better. Haven't had a chance to get into season 3.
I've been working my way through Boardwalk Empire, that's another great show but nothing will ever trump Deadwood. I'm still spewing HBO canned it before finishing the story. Another great HBO show is Rome, what an epic story that is.
Boardwalk Empire is completely awesome and Steve Buschemi is at his all time best. Why in the hell did Deadwood get canned - I thought it was an instant cult classic. Will have to check out Rome, I hope it's as epic as Thrones.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Boardwalk Empire is completely awesome and Steve Buschemi is at his all time best. Why in the hell did Deadwood get canned - I thought it was an instant cult classic. Will have to check out Rome, I hope it's as epic as Thrones.
Deadwood was costing nearly 10 million an episode to make so I'm guessing they couldn't afford it. There was talk of them making a feature film to cap it off but nothing ever came of it.
Rome is awesome. Blood, sex and a great storyline so it has it all. First season is about Ceasar, his battle with Pompei Magnus and ends with his assassination, second season is about his nephew Octavian Ceasar and his ride to power and his defeats of Mark Antony. Fucking brilliant if you ask me.
Excuse my French, I get a little excited.