The Walking Dead

indica

Serial flasher
The Walking Dead is great. Season 2 lost it for a bit until the violence came back.
Looking forward to the next episode early next week.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
The Walking Dead is great. Season 2 lost it for a bit until the violence came back.
Looking forward to the next episode early next week.
Hanging for Tuesday.....The wall of heads in the final moments was weird shit!

dunndog

Eats Squid
For mine Breaking Bad is the best. Pure class. Walking dead is close but no cigar. Huge fan also of Boardwalk Empire. deadwood was cool as, I'm surprised Hell On Wheels hasn't got a mention? I fucken love that show, it might just be trumping WD in it's current second season too in my mind.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We should start a bit of a friendly conpetition guessing who gets zombified throughout the season. We have enough fans to make it quite fun

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
season 2 => zombie + well + asian guy dangling down ... predictable but had me pissing myself for hours ... funny shizzle and exactly what my friends would make me do in a zombie apocalypse.

season 2 => zombie stuck in mud + stupid kids + zombie getting loose ... more lolz

need to read the comics to get a bit more out of the series I reckon ... even if they are kinda different

What's the new season like? I haven't been keeping tabs on it like I have been with Dexter; I'll probably wait till the end of the season, get it all at once, watch it in a day or two, then feel empty with nothing left to do with my life.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
So far for me it is the best season so far, nice sets, lots of zombies and a new bad guy - who so far been satisfyingly psychotic.

Lots of good guy/human deaths as well. Stay off the googling, some specific spoilers will really ruin the first 4 episodes.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The show is ok, the acting does suck at times.

BUT - The comics are the greatest things on earth. Waaaaaaaaaaaay more brutal and confronting than the show. If you haven't read them, do yourself a favour and get into them. You can get them on your smart phone or tablet for $3 each. They are up to ep 103 at the moment.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Faark....didn't see that coming! Sad face.....
Yep, that was pretty well made. I know you hear the gunshot and all but surely..............surely she will come back and haunt Rick as a walker!

*Disclaimer: You comic book guru's stay away from the spoilers! ;)