The Walking Dead

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
TWD is my guilty pleasure, but at this point its making the excellent Z Nation, which is self aware absurd, look quite reasonable in comparison. Episode was terrible.

The worst gun fight choreography since 'They Live'.
A Retarded group that can't speak properly for no apparent reason.
A tiger that is trained to only eat bad guys and some how knows who the bad guys are, whilst being bullet proof.
Main characters have hardcore plot armor.
An idiot charging on a horse whilst shooting a handgun, see first point.
How did the horse get over the fence - looked to be on the other side of town from the only gate.
Its a cliff hanger of course...

But, I enjoyed the coffin death, that was cool and Eugene saying he was Negan was also a winner. Hopefully next season we'll see Dwights character arc a bit more.

golden path

Banned
TWD is my guilty pleasure,
I do not feel guilt. Only pleasure. :whip:

but at this point its making the excellent Z Nation, which is self aware absurd, look quite reasonable in comparison. Episode was terrible.

The worst gun fight choreography since 'They Live'.
A Retarded group that can't speak properly for no apparent reason.
A tiger that is trained to only eat bad guys and some how knows who the bad guys are, whilst being bullet proof.
An idiot charging on a horse whilst shooting a handgun, see first point.
How did the horse get over the fence - looked to be on the other side of town from the only gate.
Its a cliff hanger of course...

But, I enjoyed the coffin death, that was cool and Eugene saying he was Negan was also a winner. Hopefully next season we'll see Dwights character arc a bit more.

All valid points IMO.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
A shit episode to cap off a shit season. The season ended up where it started with no direction to something to look forward to. I only watch it now because my wife still likes it so I know whats going on but yeah nah, it's not a good series and needs to be wrapped up.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The worst gun fight choreography since 'They Live'..
pew pew pew

pew pew pew

dakka dakka dakka

season 8 episode 2, my previous comment is now redundant the last gun battle that went for 20 minutes straight, two large groups 20m apart, full auto weapons, wild spray, no reloading, bullet proof cars and corrugated iron, shit is so retarded now I can't stop watching, I need to find out how bad it gets.

There was one quite good scene, otherwise the last two episodes,

pew pew pew

dakka dakka dakka

pew pew pew

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After watching stranger things 2 for the last week, the WD just looks tired and cheap.. It's 8 seasons old but the never ending pessimism with nothing to look forward to has run it's course.. Very little reason to watch the show anymore, the entire season will be dragged out till they either kill or capture Negan...

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Really don't get why they didn't just shoot Negan when they were 'negotiating' with him. When Rick opened fire before the count was complete, it looked like Negan had to duck. Why would he put himself in that kind of danger? The guy is cocky, but not stupid.

slowmick

38-39"
pew pew pew

pew pew pew

dakka dakka dakka

season 8 episode 2, my previous comment is now redundant the last gun battle that went for 20 minutes straight, two large groups 20m apart, full auto weapons, wild spray, no reloading, bullet proof cars and corrugated iron, shit is so retarded now I can't stop watching, I need to find out how bad it gets.

There was one quite good scene, otherwise the last two episodes,

pew pew pew

dakka dakka dakka

pew pew pew
showed my wife your review of the first two episodes. she laughed and laughed and laughed. Then proceeded to say pew pew pew under her breath during episode 3.

Seems they have added

budda budda budda

this week. :madgrin:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
puts shovel down

Anyone else still going with this? I'm up to speed with TWD, now on Season 4 of FTWD. Both are still distinctly different, and both are still capable of "holy shit wow that was awesome" moments just when it's starting to feel a bit stale. The inconsistency in the writing and some of the lame set piece action sequences is tough, especially with FTWD. But when it's good it's good.
Ken oath. TWD became very coy about killing off its main characters from about Season 7 onwards. FTWD doesn't appear to have that problem though.