The stupid questions thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Hmmmm...made switch to cans to reduce non-recyclable waste, so no plastic wrapping them. Not meant to store beer sideways either, but aren't carrying big stock levels for long periods of time so it might be ok and is a likely solution to the leaning tower it currently is.
You could use reusable nylon straps for the bottom couple of stacks. If you have rectangle shape boxes, store the next layer with the cans upright but at 90 degrees. You can get corner boards to keep the stack aligned too, the leaning tower is all good until it falls on someone.

Last edited:

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why are some beer brands now doing 18 can packs rather than 24? My initial guess is tax related, but just wild guessing.
I’d say it’s more the price thing. The one I’m currently drinking sells in the 18/carton at $73. Most people probably wouldn’t pay $100+ for a carton of 24. The cans are 1.8 standard drinks each too so for an 18 carton you’re getting the same amount of standard drinks as a 24 carton of 1.35 drinks/can.
I’m not bothered that I only get 18 cans. Just means I don’t consume as much liquid.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d say it’s more the price thing. The one I’m currently drinking sells in the 18/carton at $73. Most people probably wouldn’t pay $100+ for a carton of 24. The cans are 1.8 standard drinks each too so for an 18 carton you’re getting the same amount of standard drinks as a 24 carton of 1.35 drinks/can.
I’m not bothered that I only get 18 cans. Just means I don’t consume as much liquid.
Gotta drink that water too though.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I could imagine. I know a fellow that regularly attends Bathurst car race...he claims to drink 48 a day there from time to time. Looks like it as well.
I’ve been up the hill on race weekend, and am sure he’s not exaggerating. Never seen anything like it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’ve been up the hill on race weekend, and am sure he’s not exaggerating. Never seen anything like it.
I worked at a super car race here years ago...I had a very negative stereotype in mind before attending that I tried to ignore. The crowd didn't dissapoint! And my prior stereotype was too kind.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Since there are so many IT gurus out there...

I normally reserve my IT questions for @Minlak but he is away camping, making some more of his special undies for his onlyfans or something.

Anyway a computer problem. I play bridge on my computer and the computer assigned partner is a fuckwit. What can I do?

moorey

call me Mia

I normally reserve my IT questions for @Minlak but he is away camping, making some more of his special undies for his onlyfans or something.

Anyway a computer problem. I play bridge on my computer and the computer assigned partner is a fuckwit. What can I do?
Not play games aimed at stepford wives.

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Didn't realise you were THAT old.

Basically you are stuffed unless a grandchild comes to visit and fix it for you.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

New bike time.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Hopefully he isn't playing with his knife again.