The Photo Snob Thread

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
It is a bit of a golden rule with any portrait lighting is always to have your lights above you subject or slightly higher than to have shadows that cast down.
Rules are meant to be broken.:D This works.....really well.
I would like to see two exact images with this lighting and what you have mentioned side by side though.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Rules are meant to be broken.:D This works.....really well.
I would like to see two exact images with this lighting and what you have mentioned side by side though.
I agree so much with this; following the rules exactly and living by them shits me off, it's art, there is freedom, do something different!

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Couple of shots from Yeppoon Qld, was up there house sitting for sister, couldn't be bothered doing much wandering as the humidity was killing me, but here are a couple of ok shots, I have some from night time that might turn out alright.

I also made a portfolio site, at the moment I'm just testing stuff out, so yes, there is an advert at the bottom. This is my first time using flash for something useful or productive, I was severely lost most of the time :p. I already know there are some image loading issues, i'm working that out now. portfolio is at www.jasonstevens.tk

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can anyone tell me why the quality drops severely when using slideshow on Flickr ? Is there anything that can be done to remedy this ?
:confused: