The last movie you've last watched last

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Zone of Influence. German language movie about the family and family life of the Kommandant of Auscwitz.

Worth watching for the parallels with the US today - normalisation of some pretty nasty views.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Zone of Influence. German language movie about the family and family life of the Kommandant of Auscwitz.

Worth watching for the parallels with the US today - normalisation of some pretty nasty views.

My wife just told about the trailer for this - seems like an odd title for the subject on the surface.

Freediver

I can go full Karen

I'm guessing a hard watch.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Dune Part 2. Will absolutely clean up at the Oscars next year. Fantastic movie. Want to see it at IMAX.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
After last nights shenahagans I was on kid duty tonight... local council puts a screen up in a local park and puts a movie on..

farkin great idea to get people to engage....spoke to about 3 of the snoonty fuckers that live local and even they were talking about making it a monthly thing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some airline viewing:

- strange way to live - this was not what I expected. Ethan hawke and Pedro pascal as wild west horse rising types.

- season 2 of true detective - it was an endless frustration of poor story telling and shitty acting, but I couldn't sleep and it appeared more interesting than the other options. I kept thinking "this has to get better sooner or later...?" but it did not.

- the girl with the dragon tattoo - I survived about 15/20 minutes and couldn't get into it. Between the flight noise and all the different accents I couldn't take in the dialogue.

Jpez

Down on the left!
True detective S2. The biggest steaming pile of cliched dog shit after the brilliance of Woody and the McConaisassnce in S1. It just pissed me off and I got half though and threw in the towel in disgust. How could they have gotten it so wrong?!?!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
True detective S2. The biggest steaming pile of cliched dog shit after the brilliance of Woody and the McConaisassnce in S1. It just pissed me off and I got half though and threw in the towel in disgust. How could they have gotten it so wrong?!?!
Yep, the really annoying thing is the central story is quite good and has a pretty good twist (imo), it's just the way of telling it is so ridiculously convoluted you have nfi what's going on. It was a rushed production and it really shows unfortunately.

Watch S3 - much slower pace, much closer to S1. Believable action set pieces too.