The last movie you've last watched last

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
American Psycho.

7/10

Wasn't as good as the book, in terms of the graphical content somewhat censored compared to the novel in most cases.
Watched it after reading the book also, it does leave out a bit and some names are changed but I thought it was a reasonable effort at portraying the story, much better than some other adaptations of books anyway. This is why I still prefer books to movies.

I saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie recently too and while it was an okay movie I prefer the more traditional Holmes, Jeremy Brett is a favourite of mine but Basil Rathbone is the quintessential Holmes to many. I suppose Robert Downey Jr does have the drug addiction thing in common.

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Fantastic Mr Fox.

Definitely worth a 8-8.5. It was a fantastic movie, no pun intended. The dialogue was brilliant, voice acting great, animation style interesting, huge depth, and entertaining. It is a very, very good movie. Not for kids though.

Avatar is the most visually stunning film I've ever seen. However, the storyline is pretty shallow, and predictable. But it is a good movie. Definitely a must-see for the visual wank. 8.5/10 as well. Maybe an 8. But it isn't the be all and end all of cinema.

Sherlock Holmes was also solid. I love that kind of stuff, and it was well thought out and put together. Great performances all round too. I'm going to go with 7.5-8. A good movie, solid all round.

Zombieland was a clever comedy as well. Nice to see something a little fresh. Also worth watching. A great cameo in there too. 8/10.

It's good to see a better crop of movies coming through.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Spanky watched District 9.... and hola! that there is a good movie. Was nothing like he'd been led to believe it would be like...

s

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
District 9...9/10

Great not being caught up in big name actors, though everytime I hear a saffa talk I wince a little.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Yeah I just watched District 9 and the a movie called Fighting which stars Channing Tatum.
I found that the way District 9 was made was quite clever but at the start I found it rather boring, for me it was definately one of those films that you have to stick with it to enjoy it. I'd give it an 8/10, I suspect a sequal to this movie?

Fighting was also a good movie but it lacked in "difference". Like you'd have a fight, get payed, have another fight, get payed. Dont get me wrong the fighting was awesome but I would have liked to see some different stuff in between the fighting. The movie had some strong dialogue also, 7/10.

About to watch the latest make of Taking of Pelham 123.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I now realise why there is so much fucking hype going on about it.
Best. Movie. Ever. IMO 10/10

3D just made it all the more enjoyable.

If you havn't seen it, go now, you will not regret it.