The last movie you've last watched last

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Graduate

7/10 weird tbh, but amusing - even if the character development was creepy in some ways and the conclusion incredulous

L14M

Likes Bikes
Final Destination 4 in 3D - umm ide have to say about a 6/10,

Best movie ever - Step brothers 10/10

Linnertson

Likes Bikes
Sorry to bring up an oldish thread but,
"Zombieland"... I loved it so much

11/10. It's out Dec 2nd here, so you can think of how I watched it. It's awesome but.

-Alex

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Searchers

Directed by John Ford, Starring John Wayne and Natalie Wood.

8/10, one of the better western films that I have viewed. Comical but with strong ethical issues.

LJohn

Likes Dirt
Latest batch from the workplace.

The Box. 4/10. It had deep subtext and some interesting stuff, but way too flighty and vague. Piss poor dialogue too. Sounded acted. I want it to sound like conversation.

Imaginarium. 6/10. Lily Cole is hot. Points for that. Weird face, but hot. A very, umm, 'out there' movie. The plot isn't too deep, it's a bit vague, and it's overall not that exciting. Visually, it's great. But that doesn't make up for the relatively average performance and script. Too long. Too strange. Too vague. Still worth a watch.

All About Steve looked bloody shocking too. Only saw short parts.

Saw VI. It's a saw movie, so max rating of 5. Of that, it gets 1 for story, and 3 for cool. The final 15 minutes is the best part, in terms of gore.

This is It!. The music is fantastic. Jaw Dropping. He was a one-of-a-kind performer. A bit of Orianthi doesn't go astray either. 8/10.

Time Traveller's Wife. 6/10. Apparently the book's better. But it had at least some interesting themes. As a film of the intended genre, it pushes many of the right buttons though. Overall, not bad.

Astro Boy. Looks fantastic. 7-8/10. Really want to see this. I'll have to live on the chunks I've seen for now.

Christmas Carol. Jim Carrey's voice at its most annoying. It is always a great story though. 3D is pulled off well.

Maurice.

Banned
American Psycho.

7/10

Wasn't as good as the book, in terms of the graphical content somewhat censored compared to the novel in most cases.

L14M

Likes Bikes
sorry for bumping an oldish thread

but Avatar 3D was awesome - the 3D was great

10/10

yea avatar was great, except i watched the normal version first. now i am going to go see it in 3D and really get blown away....but when you think about it, its not really as good as what i thought it would be. seeing though its the "most expensive movie ever made"

i watched The Hangover last night...great movie

"i don't care what happens , i wont tell anyone. we can even kill someone"

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Requiem For A Dream

Never been more depressed after watching a film than I was last night.

I really need to get around to watching that.
Nearly watched irreversible, but I knew what happened anyway so I gave that a miss.

Boondock Saints was the last thing I've watched, it is so win.

CELL Bikes

Likes Dirt
Sin City Re-Cut & Extended Version

More Action

More Scenes

More Jessica Alba in the cowboy chaps and rodeo rope

9/10

puffnfresh40

Likes Dirt
yea avatar was great, except i watched the normal version first. now i am going to go see it in 3D and really get blown away....but when you think about it, its not really as good as what i thought it would be. seeing though its the "most expensive movie ever made"

i watched The Hangover last night...great movie

"i don't care what happens , i wont tell anyone. we can even kill someone"
"dont touch it... dont look at it... keep walking... ill beat up an old man" bahahaha