Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Don't worry kids, I got this sorted.

Just sign my petition to get ol' SHIRTFRONT Tony to Moscow
Should get him to challenge Putin to a raw onion eat-off. That’ll show him what deranged ex-Prime Ministers are really capable of… o_O

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
They are false equivalencies.

Djokovic is a tennis player who is a nobody on the world political stage. 200m is not in the same league as 100s of billions.

Epstien was a sex fiend with more interest in under-age pussy than political power on the world stage and again, not really worth much in the scheme of things.

The cartel bosses would come close, but again, a bunch of coked out fuckwads with guns and a penchant for murder with no real friends with power or influence on the world stage that matches that of a nuclear power.

All of these are littetally not equivalent to a state run criminal enterprise with nukes and trillions in war kitty money, weapons R&D and hidden assets and connections around the world with other nuclear powers that are sympathetic to their cause. .

Tell me again how those nobodies are not false equivalencies. Tennis, coke, and pussy barely get you in the room, and it doesn't make you a somebody in the world game.

Equivalents would be China and the CCP, naughty Korea and Israel and their associates.
Are you even paying attention? We're talking about individual members of Putin's inner circle. Incredibly wealthy people who are still at the end of the day just people who are ultimately reliant on things like visas to be able to travel to the places where they love to spend the vast fortunes they've grifted from the Russian people.

Novak Djokovic might not be an important player on the world political stage but he has a far, far bigger social profile than the shady cunts who run the likes of Gazprom, VTB, Megafon etc (btw Running a Russian mobile phone network is not akin to being the head of state of a nation like Israel or China so you can fuck off with that false equivalency! )
Anyway, despite Djokovic's huge following, the millions of dollars invested in the Australian Open and all the worlds eyes suddenly focusing n Australia's relatively strict COVID protocols, we still had enough backbone to cancel his visa. So taking action at that level is not difficult.

As for my examples being 'nobodies'? That's just fucking hilarious.

You. know. their. names.

However, can you tell me (without googling) the names of the CEOs/owners of Aeroflot, Gazprom, Lukoil, Rosneft and Sberbank?

Didn't think so.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Are you even paying attention? We're talking about individual members of Putin's inner circle. Incredibly wealthy people who are still at the end of the day just people who are ultimately reliant on things like visas to be able to travel to the places where they love to spend the vast fortunes they've grifted from the Russian people.

Novak Djokovic might not be an important player on the world political stage but he has a far, far bigger social profile than the shady cunts who run the likes of Gazprom, VTB, Megafon etc (btw Running a Russian mobile phone network is not akin to being the head of state of a nation like Israel or China so you can fuck off with that false equivalency! )
Anyway, despite Djokovic's huge following, the millions of dollars invested in the Australian Open and all the worlds eyes suddenly focusing n Australia's relatively strict COVID protocols, we still had enough backbone to cancel his visa. So taking action at that level is not difficult.

You. know. their. names.

However, can you tell me (without googling) the names of the CEOs/owners of Aeroflot, Gazprom, Lukoil, Rosneft and Sberbank?

Didn't think so.
Ok buddy.

Assuming you didn't spot johnny's link showing a bunch of oligarch movements over the last few days entering countries which have currently placed sanctions over this group of people. Alsace, Munich, Salzburg?. Expect more of that.

I think you'll find running a Russian mobile network is a little more than running a mobile network like telstra. Expect surveillance operations, troll farms and various hacker collectives in Russia to be sitting behind these technology networks getting all the support and access they need. You know, kinda like why we said no to Huawei having anything to do with our 5g infrastructure?. So yeah, kinda the same as being part of the same circle. And the energy sector? You're kidding right?

I'm sure as more evidence of these sanctions and controls being circumvented again and again becomes available it will be posted here. I won't need to do any convincing.

Like I said, ok buddy.

Last edited:

safreek

You. know. their. names.

Didn't think so.
I can, Bill, David, jergin, Boris and Vladimir.
Damn, didn't expect that did you. ;)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The invasion is going off the rails pretty badly, reports that the logistics just aren't there
I've heard rumours (repeat - rumours) that a lot of Russian soldiers under filled their tanks and vehicles before the offensive so they'd deliberately run short and wouldn't be able to join in.

If true, perhaps they're not as brainwashed as Putin would like them to be.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At least the EU nutted up and got a SWIFT ban done, that’ll piss Putin off, as will all the countries sending arms to Ukraine.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've heard rumours (repeat - rumours) that a lot of Russian soldiers under filled their tanks and vehicles before the offensive so they'd deliberately run short and wouldn't be able to join in.

If true, perhaps they're not as brainwashed as Putin would like them to be.
I reckon Putin went in unprepared and thought that it would have been over in about 4 hours, but didn't count on the resistance that Ukraine would put up. The civilians are even making hand made bombs.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Ok buddy.

Assuming you didn't spot johnny's link showing a bunch of oligarch movements over the last few days entering countries which have currently placed sanctions over this group of people. Alsace, Munich, Salzburg?. Expect more of that.
I did. However I’m not sure if you did because you’d have clearly noticed that most of those movements were either prior to 24th February or involved Russian expats like Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich who has been resident in the UK for the last 20 years and also holds Israeli citizenship.

I did note that the Seychelles seems to be a popular destination but then that’s not a NATO country either.

Anyway, I’m backing out of this as it’s just descending into petty one-upmanship. My original point that the west needs to target the individuals in Putin’s inner circle financially still stands (and is in fact being carried out by the US and others). We can debate the efficacy of such action till the cows come home but I’m yet to hear a decent alternative from you so it’s pointless carrying on with this bollocks.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Hate to be that guy, but some one's gotta do it. That's photoshoped. The letters don't shrink in size as they flow to the right, as the sign does - perspective is wrong.
Not to mention the fact that someone would have had to procure, print and install that sign in the space of a few hours, while the country was under attack

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hate to be that guy, but some one's gotta do it. That's photoshoped. The letters don't shrink in size as they flow to the right, as the sign does - perspective is wrong.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good meme.

I obviously have no idea of what's happening in the ground but the Ukrainians don't look like they are going to roll over. It all seems very chipper a la 'battle of Britain'.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Not to mention the fact that someone would have had to procure, print and install that sign in the space of a few hours, while the country was under attack
I’d suggest invading forces wouldn’t be relying on street signs to navigate, but I wouldn’t put it past them..

The world is sanctioning Russia, a certain country is giving him blood, the world knows the Taliban is a terrorist organization, a certain country calls him a brother. The enemies of the free world countries are his friends. During the Soviet period Stalin installed a puppet regime that exported communism, they worshiped Marx, Engels, Lenin, in fact they were all Satanists. This regime controls a country that is now the second largest economy in the world and controls the world's supply chain. He built firewalls, blocked information, enslaved, brainwashed people, and made enemies of the free world. They confuse the concept of party and state and pit the good Chinese against the free world. They infiltrate the countries of the free world in disguise, break the rules, and they would like nothing more than to see the West drive out the Chinese, who in fact are not the same as the Chinese Communist Party. After being kicked out of SWIFT system, several Russian banks announced that they joined CIPS system, they are more evil than you can imagine.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Satanists? Lol

Marx and Lenin were staunch atheists. Atheism was pervasive in their ideologies. To the point where they propose that that religion was "opium of the people" so advocated atheism over religeon.

Last edited:
Satanists? Lol

Marx and Lenin were staunch atheists. Atheism was pervasive in their ideologies. To the point where they propose that that religion was "opium of the people" so advocated atheism over religeon.
They are very superstitious and not at all atheistic. Their military is controlled by the party and the military does not serve the country. Children are brainwashed from a young age to falsify history. I was once brainwashed too, and when I came to the free world I found out I was lied to.