Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I'm a bit confused about your posts.

Are? Marx and Lenin are dead. Dead atheists. They were. So I'm unsure what direct experience you have with two dead political characters from b3fore your time that gives you the impreseion that they are superstitious and not aethistic?

Perhaps some of the people you grew up around may have been superstitious as you say, as is the case in many of these places; people tend to cling to religeon when they live in shitty conditions.

Just saying lenin, Marx and Engels weren't Satanists. The idea itself is completley contradictory to their ideologies.

Squidfayce,帖子:3480166,成员:98689 said:
撒旦教徒?哈哈

马克思和列宁是坚定的无神论者。无神论在他们的意识形态中无处不在。以至于他们提出该宗教是“人民的鸦片”,因此主张无神论胜过宗教。
[/引用]
I'm a bit confused about your posts.

Are? Marx and Lenin are dead. Dead atheists. They were. So I'm unsure what direct experience you have with two dead political characters from b3fore your time that gives you the impreseion that they are superstitious and not aethistic?

Perhaps some of the people you grew up around may have been superstitious as you say, as is the case in many of these places; people tend to cling to religeon when they live in shitty conditions.

Just saying lenin, Marx and Engels weren't Satanists. The idea itself is completley contradictory to their ideologies.
I don't mean Marx. I mean that the communists believe in Marxian ideas and claim they are atheists, when in fact they are very superstitious.

safreek

The world is sanctioning Russia, a certain country is giving him blood, the world knows the Taliban is a terrorist organization, a certain country calls him a brother. The enemies of the free world countries are his friends. During the Soviet period Stalin installed a puppet regime that exported communism, they worshiped Marx, Engels, Lenin, in fact they were all Satanists. This regime controls a country that is now the second largest economy in the world and controls the world's supply chain. He built firewalls, blocked information, enslaved, brainwashed people, and made enemies of the free world. They confuse the concept of party and state and pit the good Chinese against the free world. They infiltrate the countries of the free world in disguise, break the rules, and they would like nothing more than to see the West drive out the Chinese, who in fact are not the same as the Chinese Communist Party. After being kicked out of SWIFT system, several Russian banks announced that they joined CIPS system, they are more evil than you can imagine.
@Onion Bhaji, you are back. We sooo missed you

Freediver

I can go full Karen
@Onion Bhaji, you are back. We sooo missed you
Nah Onion Bhaji was definitely Indian and a Hare Krishna. I would guess that @Mars2089 is of Chinese extraction and probably christian. A lot of Christians see old superstitions with pagan roots as being satanic. I say good on him for being able to understand the CCP despite the disinformation they spread.
PS, hope your feeling OK. and getting plenty of "medicinal" marijuana.

safreek

Nah Onion Bhaji was definitely Indian and a Hare Krishna. I would guess that @Mars2089 is of Chinese extraction and probably christian. A lot of Christians see old superstitions with pagan roots as being satanic. I say good on him for being able to understand the CCP despite the disinformation they spread.
PS, hope your feeling OK. and getting plenty of "medicinal" marijuana.
I think my medical dispenser has gone under water, he lives in town. Pain will suck when I get home but that's life

Flow-Rider

Burner
I simply just put more context to it. I think people are being overly hyperbolic here really, it's simply not a likely scenario.

We're more likely to see large scale global cyberwarfare.
What were you saying again? ;)

vladimir-putin-puts-russia-nuclear-deterrence-forces-on-high-alert-ukraine

"Vladimir Putin has ordered his military to put Russia’s nuclear deterrence forces on high alert, in the latest signal from the Russian leader that he is prepared to resort to the most extreme level of brinkmanship is his effort to achieve victory in Ukraine.

The US accused Putin of “totally unacceptable” escalation and made clear that it would keep up its support of Ukraine and punitive measures on Russia. With the EU also announcing unprecedented new measures against Moscow, it was clear that Putin’s assault on Ukraine had failed to yield the quick victories he had anticipated but had instead rallied a concerted western response that was potentially devastating for Russia’s economy"

Last edited:

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
personally i think they're going to try for an assassination of the ukrainian prime minister during these "talks" and will use the continued threat of their "deterrent measures" as a big "what the f are you going to do about it?". Otherwise they'd have agreed to meet at the alternate sites that were suggested.

Now, wondering if i canplace that as an exotic bet somewhere....

Litenbror

Eats Squid
personally i think they're going to try for an assassination of the ukrainian prime minister during these "talks" and will use the continued threat of their "deterrent measures" as a big "what the f are you going to do about it?". Otherwise they'd have agreed to meet at the alternate sites that were suggested.

Now, wondering if i canplace that as an exotic bet somewhere....
Zelenskyy would be nuts to attend the talks in person. Read last night the it was a deputy foreign minister that was going to represent Ukraine but that was just speculation. Unless Putin was attending in person I wouldn't see any need to have higher than low level Ministers and high level Bureaucrats attend especially with Russia's record.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Zelenskyy would be nuts to attend the talks in person. Read last night the it was a deputy foreign minister that was going to represent Ukraine but that was just speculation. Unless Putin was attending in person I wouldn't see any need to have higher than low level Ministers and high level Bureaucrats attend especially with Russia's record.
good point.

safreek

What were you saying again? ;)

vladimir-putin-puts-russia-nuclear-deterrence-forces-on-high-alert-ukraine

"Vladimir Putin has ordered his military to put Russia’s nuclear deterrence forces on high alert, in the latest signal from the Russian leader that he is prepared to resort to the most extreme level of brinkmanship is his effort to achieve victory in Ukraine.

The US accused Putin of “totally unacceptable” escalation and made clear that it would keep up its support of Ukraine and punitive measures on Russia. With the EU also announcing unprecedented new measures against Moscow, it was clear that Putin’s assault on Ukraine had failed to yield the quick victories he had anticipated but had instead rallied a concerted western response that was potentially devastating for Russia’s economy"

View attachment 386707
I'll place my bets on no nuclear war, would be a shit world for these power hungry fuckwits with noone to Lord it over. I may be wrong but what good is all that loot with nowhere to spend it

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
They have control of Chernobyl, no need for conventional weapons, just open the box. Western Europe suffers.