Right Foot or Left Foot Foward?

Which is your prefered foot to have forward?

• Right

Votes: 223 50.3%
  • Left

Votes: 220 49.7%

• Total voters

kevp_93

Likes Bikes
Write right handed, Kick on the right, bat & bowl & throw right handed & I ride with left foot forward!!

It seems that more people who are right handed, ride left foot forward. At least in this thread.

avantiman

Likes Bikes
me

well i ride dirt with my left foot forward makes it easyer to whip and such down hill right foot forward and xc i cant make up my mind because my feet are always going around ?????? :D

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Left handed, kick a footy with my left, kick a soccer ball with my right, and have my right foot forward.

It seems pretty even.

xc_machine

Likes Dirt
ony 7 in the poll.. I'm right handed and right footed.

Everyone that uses their left first is not natural anyway! :rolleyes:

blazer

Likes Dirt
i use both, however i do feel a little bit more comfortable on the right, but left feels good too.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
after reading this, and then going for a spin on my bike, i was surprised to fingd out that it doesn't seem to bother me which foot goes forward. I jump and hop with my left foot forward and manual with my right one up front, weird hey? and my rear brake (if i even have it on) is on the left side. Now I'll go out, reattach the right crank arm so they're both pointing down at the same time, and see what happens!!!!

Dug

Likes Dirt
Write with both hands ... Right foot forward but jump off the left foot (Drops, track standing etc)... Maybe why I'm always confused.....