Right Foot or Left Foot Foward?

Which is your prefered foot to have forward?

• Right

Votes: 223 50.3%
  • Left

Votes: 220 49.7%

• Total voters

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
left handed, right foot prefered forward but can still jump other foot forward just feels unco.

but play soccer with my left foot.

Last edited:

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right handed, I ride with my left foot forward but I can manual better with my right foot forward. Go figure.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i voted.me,i'm left foot forward.on some occasions i have my right foot forward,but rarely.though one of my mates can ride either foot forward,which i think is a very good skill to have. ;)

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Right Handed, left footed, preffered whip direction right, rotatate to the right, can only wallride to the left, and drop in to the right, sideways bunnyhop only to the left

cjaty

Likes Dirt
Was right footed till I run into a parked car on my moto about 20 years ago and smashed my right leg so its left all the way

Joelski2006

Likes Bikes
Its weird, like everyone else, that i am right-handed and i kick with my right foot, but when it comes to riding... left foot forward all the way!! (feels unco any other way :p ) It really frigs with my head if i land a jump right foot forward..

Kirky

Likes Dirt
Left foot froward! Yet Im right handed, right footed, i wip left, wallride right, hip right, spin right.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yyesss, left footers forward RISE :D

(I'm right footed, right handed, Naturally whip to the left but always do it to the right, turn my bars left, spin left, corner left naturally.

Gudsell

Likes Dirt
Im right handed, left foot forward, whip left, spin anti clockwise and kick with my right foot.

Last edited:

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im right handed, left footed, right foot forward, can spin both ways, same as whipping but i cant really whip so yeh

hayd

Likes Dirt
I'm right handed, and right foot forward.

My theory on which foot forward relates to leg strength. The stronger being the front foot so acceleration is faster. I'm interested to see whether this is the same for you guys as well.

The stronger leg can be determined by standing with both feet together, and while keeping your body straight, slowly lean forward. The foot which you move forward to stop yourself is your strong one.

rgm

Likes Bikes
My right foot is stronger, but if it's forward in air i overbalance on the right side..weird.

Sketchy

Likes Dirt
I ride right foot by the way.

Well i just tryed your theory and my Right foot is alot stronger because as leaing forward with my feet together I tryed it with both feet when doing with my right foot I put it out and I didnt move when doing with my left foot I almost fell over would you believe.:rolleyes:

monkeyonabike

Likes Dirt
im right footed and handed and really retarded when i ride, i grind with pegs on the left, pedal grind on the right, 180 to flat on the left, 180 bunnyhop and 180 on vert to my right, i hip either way, same with dropping in and i whip different ways depending on the jump. i kick out with my right foot too.