Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is it downcountry or just a short travel travel trail bike?
And does it matter? Mooreys pissy about it so I vote downcountry.
Well it gets a mention in nearly every downcunty comparo and if you G00Gl3 'best downcounty bikes' its usually up there in the mix.

So basically call it what you like. I'm not opposed to the downcunty label and have actually grown to like it just because it annoys people :p

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
We've already decided its 'Fat Mans XC', do keep up
@droenn is president
Damn right! too chicken for downhill? too slow for XC? we got you.

I'm still waiting on my membership form btw @droenn...
Look it would be easy to blame Auspost here, but the guys I use are currently busy with the UAP campaign and are a little backlogged with complaints. They'll get them out eventually they promised.

Just how fat do you need to be to join this exclusive club. I could see myself on @ozzybmx 's spur. Just wondering whether it's worth the effort.....
Its a state of mind, man! Or if you get a bit sweaty just putting on knee pads, you're in.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I ride my Spur nearly every ride, its a sensational bike that is XC weight (11.2kg) and can do 95% of the things my Deviate can.

XC race on it, hit doubles and gaps, descend steep technical trails and push it to where the tyres are the only thing holding me back.

Slack HA, dropper post, 120mm suspension and light trail tyres... if something happened that bike today, I'd be looking for the exact same bike as a replacement, right down to the components.

Its was a great buy !
Is it downcountry or just a short travel travel trail bike?
And does it matter? Mooreys pissy about it so I vote downcountry.
It's All-country according to Transition!

moorey

call me Mia
Um…I posted that yesterday and it sparked the down cunty debate above. Or have you ordered one for Hipster steel downster bike?
Sorry. I have a block installed for any mentions of DC….I can’t use the word now, or it won’t go towards my post count.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Um…I posted that yesterday and it sparked the down cunty debate above. Or have you ordered one for Hipster steel downster bike?
Vote 1 for new term: Downster: Down country and hipster together at last.

@moorey remember to refer to your new bike as "artisan developed" rather than built or some pleb shit like that or you'll lose cool points.