Newly Released Suspension & Components General

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Downcunty is just slack XC aimed at suckers needing to empty their pockets.
I ride my Spur nearly every ride, its a sensational bike that is XC weight (11.2kg) and can do 95% of the things my Deviate can.

XC race on it, hit doubles and gaps, descend steep technical trails and push it to where the tyres are the only thing holding me back.

Slack HA, dropper post, 120mm suspension and light trail tyres... if something happened that bike today, I'd be looking for the exact same bike as a replacement, right down to the components.

Its was a great buy !

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I ride my Spur nearly every ride, its a sensational bike that is XC weight (11.2kg) and can do 95% of the things my Deviate can.

XC race on it, hit doubles and gaps, descend steep technical trails and push it to where the tyres are the only thing holding me back.

Slack HA, dropper post, 120mm suspension and light trail tyres... if something happened that bike today, I'd be looking for the exact same bike as a replacement, right down to the components.

Its was a great buy !
Is it downcountry or just a short travel travel trail bike?
And does it matter? Mooreys pissy about it so I vote downcountry.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Just how fat do you need to be to join this exclusive club. I could see myself on @ozzybmx 's spur. Just wondering whether it's worth the effort.....
Fat enough to be worried about pulling on lycra?
I know from riding my roadie that I look like an overstuffed sausage

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Fat enough to be worried about pulling on lycra?
I know from riding my roadie that I look like an overstuffed sausage
Lamprè man's not worried, so I'm guessing more rotund than that. I'm far too lazy to put in that much effort.

moorey

call me Mia

Its was a great buy !
So you agree with everything I said….