Newly Released Bikes General

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Ah I see now. I thought my Levo SL was pretty stealth but that's another level!
I agree, it's a step in the right direction. Still feels like a normal bike but helps with a longer day in the saddle.

madstace

Likes Dirt
I also feel dirty, fuck that's stealthy. I don't really have a dog in the e-motor fight so as long as it has the same rough output and range as the Rise, then more competition is good. Doubt it'll be any cheaper though knowing Pivot. Also, a 27.5 option please!

Cheka

Likes Bikes
The Fazua 60 motor in that Pivot is one of the new generations of motors and batteries. Since Porsche injected a reasonable amount of $$ into that company they have really done some cool stuff. The motor is tiny and still capable of decent torque.

New Trek about to drop and Specialized have an updated SL coming too. This is the one I'm hoping like crazy I can adapt to my KSL for just a little more torque.
What have you heard about the Levo SL?

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
What have you heard about the Levo SL?
Replacement due quite soon (define soon with constant pushbacks from covid/logistics/worldwide war etc). Usual updates in geo but rumours of slightly more power/torque from an updated motor. All the Levo SL models have been on sale for a while now to thin stock.