Newly Released Bikes General

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Very similar to previous model, a few angle changes here and there.
Lifetime warranty on all bearings, even bb. Thankfully also for the shitty headset with a hole.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Santa Cruz released a new Hightower.

CBF adding a photo cus it's just the old one in a new colour. Wait....... two new colours.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
And still not coil compatible…
Right. I don't understand why either. Some idiots (me) want to run coil shocks on everything and would like the option. Seems the only reason they do it is to differentiate it from the Megatower.
That's a swing and a miss Santa Cruz. That and choosing a beautiful red and putting an ugly mismatched logo colour on it (again).
I also became frustrated when I saw this.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Right. I don't understand why either. Some idiots (me) want to run coil shocks on everything and would like the option. Seems the only reason they do it is to differentiate it from the Megatower.

I also became frustrated when I saw this.
I thought it would be a no brainer given how much a coil shock improved the V2. Unfortunately the amount of rub in the tunnel made it an unusable option for me so I sold the frame pretty quickly. It felt terrible with the air shock.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Revel just released a dirt jumper.

This is cool, feels like a "we built this cus we wanted to" rather than a new model designed to fulfill any perceived gaps in their range.

Pity they don't do longer sizes for it though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
This is cool, feels like a "we built this cus we wanted to" rather than a new model designed to fulfill any perceived gaps in their range.

Yeah, longer would be great. Though I'm only just under 6' the Octane One Zircus I have does feel a little small although the low rise bars on it probably don't help.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Is there some kind of competition to see who can collect the most mud on their suspension?
Yeah, I would definitely want some sort of mud guard, shock cover for this. Especially if I was going to ride my local with the wonderful mix of fine and coarse quartz and granite that we have.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, longer would be great. Though I'm only just under 6' the Octane One Zircus I have does feel a little small although the low rise bars on it probably don't help.
Well this your lucky day @fjohn860! We have the bike for you...

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical

The effective top tube is 24.3", which in dj terms is quite long considering most jump frames have at max 21 or 22" TT