Newly Released Bikes General

Coopz

Likes Dirt
Yeah, that’s the lack of a normal seat stay. Still like it.

Modular- Guerrilla gravity’s new bikes can change from short to long travel 27.5 or 29 with a change of a seat stay and shock all on the one frame.

They’ve left the ancient tech of 26 in the past where it belongs though. ;)
And more headset cable routing!
My roadie friend bought a mid-high-end, overpriced carbon bike 6 months ago with internal headset routing. Looked neat and cool but he decided to put wider drops on it, took him an entire weekend to swap over (albeit he's no expert).

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My roadie friend bought a mid-high-end, overpriced carbon bike 6 months ago with internal headset routing. Looked neat and cool but he decided to put wider drops on it, took him an entire weekend to swap over (albeit he's no expert).
I'm with the first commenter on PB on the Unno aticle: "Maybe others have, but I’ve never thought about external cable routing a single time while riding."

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I have no E-bike hate at all but they're far from good looking in the main.

There are exceptions, Orbea Rise being the best example. They're about to have a fight on their hands with this from Pivot.

Easily the best looking E-bike I've seen. And considering they made the carbuncle known as the Shuttle, this is a wonder.

Trek are about to throw their hat in the ring with the Fuel Ex-e too.

If I was thinking of one, this is where my money would be going. That Pivot looks stunning.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will Pivot win the price war as well with this?
They're the favourite for peak bike. If the top spec model, still with XT somewhere will cost $25k in South Pacific micropesos.

Likely to have super duper boost too so I'll be able to resist it. I'd like to buy it otherwise, but would have to drain my superannuation fund to afford it.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
View attachment 391008

There are exceptions, Orbea Rise being the best example. They're about to have a fight on their hands with this from Pivot.

Easily the best looking E-bike I've seen. And considering they made the carbuncle known as the Shuttle, this is a wonder.

If I was thinking of one, this is where my money would be going. That Pivot looks stunning.
The Fazua 60 motor in that Pivot is one of the new generations of motors and batteries. Since Porsche injected a reasonable amount of $$ into that company they have really done some cool stuff. The motor is tiny and still capable of decent torque.

New Trek about to drop and Specialized have an updated SL coming too. This is the one I'm hoping like crazy I can adapt to my KSL for just a little more torque.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Fazua 60 motor in that Pivot is one of the new generations of motors and batteries. Since Porsche injected a reasonable amount of $$ into that company they have really done some cool stuff. The motor is tiny and still capable of decent torque.

New Trek about to drop and Specialized have an updated SL coming too. This is the one I'm hoping like crazy I can adapt to my KSL for just a little more torque.
It's the future I hoped would happen on Ebikes.
Lightweight, compact, efficient and good looking. Happening just in time for a global recession of course. :(

Life is an ironic thing....

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
View attachment 391008

You got a link to that Pivot Ebike? I can't find anything about it. You sure it's an Ebike?